Digital TV News: ContentArmor
Synamedia acquires ContentArmor
Aug 9, 2021 – Synamedia has acquired ContentArmor, a developer of forensic watermarking solutions. Synamedia is now uniquely placed to meet video service providers' edge and 5G security demands.
News categories: Synamedia, ContentArmor, Paul Segre, Alain Durand, 5G, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Content Armor, Streamroot, VideoLab and IDVIU create the Union of Video Specialists
Mar 29, 2019 – Streamroot, Content Armor, VideoLab and IDVIU have announced that they are teaming up to launch the Union of Video Specialists, a consortium of technologies and solutions for the management and deployment of consumer video infrastructure.
News categories: IDVIU, VideoLab, Content Armor, Streamroot, Union of Video Specialists, Rabah Guendouz, Jean-Baptiste Kempf, Alain Durand, Pierre-Louis Theron, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
SMIT CAM integrates ContentArmor forensic watermarking
Sep 4, 2018 – SMIT has announced support for ContentArmor forensic watermarking in its DVB CI Plus Conditional Access Modules. ContentArmor watermarking is resistant to a wide range of modifications to the content, from simple transcoding to screen capture.
News categories: SMIT, ContentArmor, Bingyu Xiang, Alain Durand, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Smart TV, Worldwide
ContentArmor video watermarking integrated with castLabs Video Toolkit
Aug 28, 2018 – castLabs and ContentArmor have announced a collaboration to integrate session-based video watermarking with castLabs' Video Toolkit for OTT and in-flight entertainment (IFE) deployments.
News categories: castLabs, ContentArmor, Michael Stattmann, Alain Durand, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
ContentArmor supports Dolby Vision for Premium VOD services
Apr 3, 2018 – ContentArmor has announced that its video watermarking solution is compatible with Dolby Vision HDR. ContentArmor and Dolby have collaborated to enable interoperability between both technologies, from content distribution workflows to end users’ visual experience.
News categories: ContentArmor, Dolby, Eric Bénetière, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
ContentArmor to show watermarking via Edgeware CDN servers at IBC
Sep 12, 2017 – Edgeware has integrated ContentArmor’s bitstream-based forensic watermarking solution into its TV CDN technology. The functionality can be deployed for IPTV and OTT services and will be demonstrated for the first time at IBC2017.
News categories: ContentArmor, Edgeware, Eric Bénetière, Richard Brandon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Streaming, Worldwide
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and ContentArmor partner for UHD and 4K content protection
Feb 8, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and ContentArmor have announced that they have joined forces to strengthen the protection of UHD and 4K premium content. ContentArmor watermark technology has been integrated into Viaccess-Orca's Sentinel content protection solutions.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, ContentArmor, Leonid Berkovich, Eric Bénetière, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes