Digital TV News: DITTBERNER
2008 Global FTTH Shipments Rise 71%
Feb 23, 2009 – According to DITTBERNER, annual FTTH shipments were up a slower than forecast 71% in 2008. Slower growth than projected for Europe and Korea is the main reason, offset by a higher than expected growth in China.
News categories: DITTBERNER, CPE, Fibre, IPTV, Market Research
FTTH Shipments a Record 6.3 Million Ports in 2007
Mar 6, 2008 – According to DITTBERNER's 'DSL, FTTH and FTTB/LAN Shipment Analysis,' FTTH shipments rose 5% QoQ to 1.7 Million and 42% for the whole year to 6.3 Million. Both were records.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Broadband, Fibre, IPTV, Market Research, OTT
Telco IPTV Subscribers Grow 13% in 1Q07
Jun 5, 2007 – According to DITTBERNER's recently released report "1Q07 Global Broadband Subscriber Survey", Telco IPTV subscribers grew 13% to 5.4 Million in 1Q07.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Belgium, Broadband, China, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Market Research, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan
IPTV Subscribers Grow 19% in 3Q06!
Dec 29, 2006 – According to DITTBERNER's recently released report "Global Broadband Subscriber Survey", IPTV subscribers grew 19% to 2.7 Million in 3Q06. PCCW with 638,000 subscribers was the largest IPTV operator.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Belgium, Broadband, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Market Research, Morocco, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
- 36 million vehicles to ship with Android infotainment systems in 2030
- Medianet optimizes video delivery with Harmonic
- Wyplay adds Netflix & Prime Video to legacy STBs for Free
- Parks Associates reveals top 10 U.S. SVOD services for 3Q 2020
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Raleigh, NC
- Subscribers at major U.S. pay TV providers down 120,000 in 3Q 2020
- Verizon releases updated Stream TV box
- VIZIO taps Nielsen to measure advanced TV campaigns
- U.S. vMVPD subscribers rise in Q3 as traditional multichannel decline slows
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR to deliver strong growth through 2024