Digital TV News: Foxxum
Foxxum joins TUYAD Association to develop Smart TV in Turkey
Feb 23, 2016 – Foxxum has joined the TUYAD Association to help develop the Smart TV market in Turkey. TUYAD is a non-profit, non-governmental organization of satellite/antenna and electronic communications businesses founded by companies in the satellite sector.
News categories: Foxxum, TUYAD Association, Mehmet Eroǧlu, Content Distribution, OTT, Satellite, Smart TV, Turkey
Brazil's SBT develops Smart TV app with Foxxum
Nov 9, 2015 – SBT has partnered with Foxxum to launch a Smart TV App reaching out to 9 million Smart TV households in Brazil. The SBT TV App will add value to the Smart TV experience of Brazilian users, bringing them a suite of entertaining and informative content.
News categories: SBT, Foxxum, Fernando Pensado, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV
FOXXUM signs Smart TV agreement with UMC for SHARP brand
Aug 5, 2015 – The European SHARP license holder, UMC Slovakia, and FOXXUM have announced that they have signed an agreement under which FOXXUM will integrate its Smart TV Solution into all newly developed connected SHARP TVs sold in Europe.
News categories: FOXXUM, UMC Slovakia, Ronny Lutzi, Aslan Khabliev, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
HTTV and FOXXUM team-up for HbbTV
Sep 4, 2014 – HTTV and FOXXUM have announced that they have teamed-up to create a unique Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV partnership. Both companies have joined forces to offer a first class solution for Pay TV operators.
News categories: HTTV, FOXXUM, Régis Saint Girons, Ronny Lutzi, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
FOXXUM Smart TV Portal pre-integrated with MStar software platform
Mar 18, 2014 – MStar Semiconductor and FOXXUM have announced that they have partnered to offer a turnkey solution to their customers. The collaboration provides TV/STB manufacturers, operators and end brand customers a portfolio of Smart TV apps and features.
News categories: MStar Semi, FOXXUM, Ronny Lutzi, Bill Hsiung, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- SFN capability of NEXTGEN TV boosts reception robustness
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX