Digital TV News: IBC
Yospace wins ITV Hub ad insertion contract extension
Feb 11, 2021 – ITV has extended its relationship with Yospace for targeted advertising on live channels in ITV Hub. The extension runs until 2022 and will mark over a decade of collaboration on server-side ad insertion (SSAI).
News categories: Yospace, ITV, Tim Sewell, Vinay Gupta, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, UK
Yospace extends ad insertion deal with ITV
Jan 6, 2021 – ITV has extended its relationship with Yospace for targeted advertising on live channels in ITV Hub. The extension runs until 2022 and will mark over a decade of collaboration and innovation in SSAI.
News categories: Yospace, ITV, Vinay Gupta, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, UK
ZTE combines soundbar and set-top box
Sep 14, 2020 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has launched a far-field 4K AI Soundbar STB at the IBC Showcase. By integrating smart soundbar and set-top box (STB), ZTE provides operators with a multi-function platform and a must-have device for consumers.
News categories: ZTE, Android TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics partner on OTT personalization
Sep 8, 2020 – Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics are partnering to enable OTT and pay-TV providers to deploy cloud-native personalization capabilities that drive long-term subscriber value.
News categories: Firstlight Media, ThinkAnalytics, Andre Christensen, Juan Martin, Gabriel Berger, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Inaugural IBC Showcase scheduled for September 8-11
Sep 2, 2020 – IBC has announced that its inaugural IBC Showcase will run from September 8th – 11th 2020, and continue as a once a week event throughout 2020. The IBC Showcase features three programmes: Content Programme, Exhibitor Showcase and Industry News.
News categories: IBC, Michael Crimp, Mark Smith, Steve Connolly, Christelle Gental, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
Jul 10, 2020 – IBC has unveiled plans for IBC Showcase, a virtual event set to take place in September. The event will feature three components: an Exhibitor Showcase, a Sponsored Programme and coverage of product launches.
News categories: IBC, Michael Crimp, Digital TV, IBC, Netherlands, Worldwide
RAI ready to re-open with social distancing
May 12, 2020 – RAI Amsterdam is hoping to re-open its doors in the short term while closely following all guidelines regarding social distancing. The RAI wishes to organise trial events to test the various ways that visitors and exhibitors can be safely brought together.
News categories: RAI, Paul Riemens, Digital TV, IBC, Netherlands
Panasonic withdraws from IBC 2020
May 11, 2020 – Panasonic has withdrawn from IBC 2020. Instead, the organisation is focusing on supporting its partners and customers through its online initiatives, with the launch of its own Technology Experience Zone to help share expertise and information for the industry.
News categories: Panasonic, André Meterian, COVID-19, Digital TV, IBC, Netherlands, Worldwide
Arvato Systems and Vidispine withdraw from IBC 2020
Apr 30, 2020 – Arvato Systems and Vidispine have announced that in order to ensure the health and safety of colleagues they are withdrawing from this year’s IBC,due to take place at the Amsterdam RAI, 11-15 September, 2020.
News categories: Arvato, Vidispine, Ralf Schürmann, COVID-19, Digital TV, IBC, Netherlands, Worldwide
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach