Digital TV News: Multimedia Group
HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
Jun 9, 2021 – SES HD PLUS Ghana has integrated its satellite TV service into selected Samsung TVs using NAGRA’s TVkey Cloud technology. The built-in operator app offers users direct access to HD+ straight out of the box as part of a new TV installation.
News categories: Nagra, Samsung, HD PLUS Ghana, Multimedia Group, Thierry Legrand, Lucas Lee, Theodore Asampong, Abdulai Awudu, Apps, Digital TV, Ghana, Satellite, Smart TV
Cyfrowy Polsat contract pay TV subscribers down 22,000 in 1Q 2019
May 14, 2019 – Cyfrowy Polsat Group has reported results for the first quarter of 2019. The company finished the quarter with 5.1 million contract pay TV subscribers, down 21,000 versus the end of 2018, and up 93,000 year-on-year. In March 2019 Cyfrowy Polsat introduced its EVOBOX IP set-top box.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, Subscribers
Mexico leads Latin America's VOD OTT market
Sep 7, 2015 – Dataxis has forecast that Mexico will reach 5 million VOD OTT subscribers by end 2015, largely surpassing Brazil, Colombia and Argentina. Mexico has the most developed IP and TV everywhere multiscreen television platforms and the highest investment of the region.
News categories: Dataxis, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Mexico, Streaming, Subscribers
Cyfrowy Polsat to offer smartphones with DVB-T
Mar 26, 2014 – Cyfrowy Polsat has announced that it is planning to offer customers smartphones with an integrated DVB-T tuner, giving access to Poland's free-to-air digital terrestrial television channels.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Smartphone, Terrestrial
Cavium Introduces PureVu-3D, the World's First Standards Based, Low Latency 3D Wireless Display Solution
Oct 5, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced sampling of a new family of PureVu-3D 1080p H.264 video processors. The PureVu-3D CNW53XX SoCs bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices.
News categories: Cavium Networks, ICs, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2023, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno and Cavium Networks Collaborate to Offer Whole-Home 1080p60 HDMI Connectivity over Wi-Fi
Jan 5, 2009 – Celeno Communications has announced a collaboration with Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) to fulfill the demand for a robust, low latency and long range wireless HDMI solution, eliminating the need for unattractive audio/video HDMI cables.
News categories: Celeno, Cavium Networks, CES2023, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Freescale Demonstrating End-to-End LTE Cellular Technologies
Feb 7, 2008 – Freescale Semiconductor will be demonstrating working LTE technology in both its handset and network platforms. This technology will be on display at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February 11-14, 2008.
News categories: Freescale, 5G, Broadband, Content Distribution, Mobile, MWC22, Semiconductor
Analog Devices And RealNetworks Team To Provide Key Video Technology In Portable Media Players
Nov 20, 2007 – Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) has announced that it is working with RealNetworks® to provide the latest generation of Personal Media featuring full D1 broadcast resolution playback of RealVideo® and RealAudio® media files, the same formats used in RealPlayer®.
News categories: Analog Devices, RealNetworks, Aigo, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Streaming, Tablet
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK