Digital TV News: Multimedia Group
HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
Jun 9, 2021 – SES HD PLUS Ghana has integrated its satellite TV service into selected Samsung TVs using NAGRA’s TVkey Cloud technology. The built-in operator app offers users direct access to HD+ straight out of the box as part of a new TV installation.
News categories: Nagra, Samsung, HD PLUS Ghana, Multimedia Group, Thierry Legrand, Lucas Lee, Theodore Asampong, Abdulai Awudu, Apps, Digital TV, Ghana, Satellite, Smart TV
Cyfrowy Polsat contract pay TV subscribers down 22,000 in 1Q 2019
May 14, 2019 – Cyfrowy Polsat Group has reported results for the first quarter of 2019. The company finished the quarter with 5.1 million contract pay TV subscribers, down 21,000 versus the end of 2018, and up 93,000 year-on-year. In March 2019 Cyfrowy Polsat introduced its EVOBOX IP set-top box.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, Subscribers
Mexico leads Latin America's VOD OTT market
Sep 7, 2015 – Dataxis has forecast that Mexico will reach 5 million VOD OTT subscribers by end 2015, largely surpassing Brazil, Colombia and Argentina. Mexico has the most developed IP and TV everywhere multiscreen television platforms and the highest investment of the region.
News categories: Dataxis, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Mexico, Streaming, Subscribers
Cyfrowy Polsat to offer smartphones with DVB-T
Mar 26, 2014 – Cyfrowy Polsat has announced that it is planning to offer customers smartphones with an integrated DVB-T tuner, giving access to Poland's free-to-air digital terrestrial television channels.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Smartphone, Terrestrial
Cavium Introduces PureVu-3D, the World's First Standards Based, Low Latency 3D Wireless Display Solution
Oct 5, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced sampling of a new family of PureVu-3D 1080p H.264 video processors. The PureVu-3D CNW53XX SoCs bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices.
News categories: Cavium Networks, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, VR
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno and Cavium Networks Collaborate to Offer Whole-Home 1080p60 HDMI Connectivity over Wi-Fi
Jan 5, 2009 – Celeno Communications has announced a collaboration with Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) to fulfill the demand for a robust, low latency and long range wireless HDMI solution, eliminating the need for unattractive audio/video HDMI cables.
News categories: Celeno, Cavium Networks, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Freescale Demonstrating End-to-End LTE Cellular Technologies
Feb 7, 2008 – Freescale Semiconductor will be demonstrating working LTE technology in both its handset and network platforms. This technology will be on display at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February 11-14, 2008.
News categories: Freescale, 5G, Broadband, Content Distribution, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor
Analog Devices And RealNetworks Team To Provide Key Video Technology In Portable Media Players
Nov 20, 2007 – Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) has announced that it is working with RealNetworks® to provide the latest generation of Personal Media featuring full D1 broadcast resolution playback of RealVideo® and RealAudio® media files, the same formats used in RealPlayer®.
News categories: Analog Devices, RealNetworks, Aigo, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Streaming, Tablet
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers