Digital TV News: PT Link Net
First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
Oct 29, 2020 – Amlogic and TVSTORM have announced that First Media's new 4K set-top box (STB), powered by Amlogic's S905X2 SoC and TVSTORM's Widevine CAS based head-end, is the world's first Android TV STB secured by Google Widevine CAS.
News categories: TVSTORM, Amlogic, PT Link Net, Widevine, Hoyeon Jang, James Xie, Edward Sanusi, Brian Baker, Android TV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
First Media launches Live+VOD OTT app in Indonesia
Jun 24, 2016 – First Media has launched a mobile application in Indonesia called First Media X. Its customers can now watch more than 110 channels wherever they are via mobile or tablet. The First Media X app also includes VOD alongside the live channels.
News categories: Link Net, First Media, Meena Adnani, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, Streaming
Harmonic powers multiscreen services for Indonesia's Link Net
Jun 3, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Indonesian cable TV operator PT Link Net has deployed a suite of Harmonic solutions to power its First Media branded pay-TV and VoD platform, as well as a new OTT multiscreen service, called First Media Go.
News categories: Harmonic, Link Net, Dario Choi, Desmond Poon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, Streaming
NAGRA enables multiscreen, on-demand for Indonesia's Link Net
May 5, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PT Link Net Tbk, Indonesia’s largest cable and broadband operator, have announced the launch of a TV Everywhere offering for the operator’s new First Media platform.
News categories: NAGRA, Link Net, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Richard Kartawijaya, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Media Player, TV Everywhere
First Media Launches First PVR in Indonesia
Jul 3, 2012 – PT LinkNet (First Media) has announced the launch of the First Media Digital Media Recorder, the first Personal Video Recorder (PVR) in Indonesia.
News categories: PT LinkNet, First Media, Cable TV, DVR, Indonesia, Set Top Box
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December