Digital TV News: Saankhya Labs
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs to develop 5G broadcast offload platform
Jul 24, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs have partnered to accelerate the development of a 5G Next Generation Broadcast Offload platform. The platform will enable 4G and 5G wireless operators to offload OTT and live content dynamically on to broadcast DTT networks.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Parag Naik, Mark Aitken, 5G, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
Mar 13, 2019 – Saankhya Labs has announced solutions for 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV (DTM). 5G Broadcast allows telcos to offload video traffic from their mobile network onto the 'cellularized' broadcast network. DTM enables mobile devices to receive terrestrial TV.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Parag Naik, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ONE Media and Saankhya show latest ATSC 3.0 demod ICs at CES2019
Jan 8, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (NASDAQ: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs in collaboration with VeriSilicon and Samsung Foundry have announced the successful launch of a multi-standard demodulator SoC supporting the ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: ONE Media 3.0, Saankhya Labs, Samsung, VeriSilicon, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, Hong Hao, Dr. Wayne Dai, ATSC, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, Korea, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs partner for ATSC 3.0 chipset development
Mar 28, 2017 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced an agreement with Saankhya Labs, a leader in the development of Cognitive Software Defined Radio (SDR) chips, to accelerate the development of ATSC 3.0 chipsets.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, ATSC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs Demonstrates DVB-T2/S2 at CES 2012
Jan 11, 2012 – Saankhya Labs has announced that at CES it is demonstrating DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 demodulation as well as trans-modulation capabilities on its SL1001 platform.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, CES2020, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs