Digital TV News: Saankhya Labs
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs to develop 5G broadcast offload platform
Jul 24, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs have partnered to accelerate the development of a 5G Next Generation Broadcast Offload platform. The platform will enable 4G and 5G wireless operators to offload OTT and live content dynamically on to broadcast DTT networks.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Parag Naik, Mark Aitken, 5G, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
Mar 13, 2019 – Saankhya Labs has announced solutions for 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV (DTM). 5G Broadcast allows telcos to offload video traffic from their mobile network onto the 'cellularized' broadcast network. DTM enables mobile devices to receive terrestrial TV.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Parag Naik, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, MWC19, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ONE Media and Saankhya show latest ATSC 3.0 demod ICs at CES2019
Jan 8, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (NASDAQ: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs in collaboration with VeriSilicon and Samsung Foundry have announced the successful launch of a multi-standard demodulator SoC supporting the ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: ONE Media 3.0, Saankhya Labs, Samsung, VeriSilicon, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, Hong Hao, Dr. Wayne Dai, ATSC, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, Korea, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs partner for ATSC 3.0 chipset development
Mar 28, 2017 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced an agreement with Saankhya Labs, a leader in the development of Cognitive Software Defined Radio (SDR) chips, to accelerate the development of ATSC 3.0 chipsets.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, ATSC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs Demonstrates DVB-T2/S2 at CES 2012
Jan 11, 2012 – Saankhya Labs has announced that at CES it is demonstrating DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 demodulation as well as trans-modulation capabilities on its SL1001 platform.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, CES2020, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues