Digital TV News: Saankhya Labs
Saankhya Labs exhibits solutions at CES 2023
Jan 6, 2023 – At CES 2023, Saankhya Labs (BSE: 540595, NSE: TEJASNET) is exhibiting ATSC 3.0 solutions powered by its SDR chipset. It is also demonstrating an ATSC 3.0 enabled reference smartphone, developed in partnership with One Media.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Parag Naik, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
Saankhya Labs' SDR chipset powers ATSC designs from ADTH
Oct 19, 2022 – Saankhya Labs (BSE: 540595) (NSE: TEJASNET) has announced that ADTH has launched a series of NEXTGEN ATSC designs, powered by Saankhya's SL3000 SDR-based ATSC 3.0/1.0 demodulator chipset.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ADTH, Tolka, Vivek Kimbahune, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
NextGen Broadcast technology demonstrated at conclave in New Delhi
Jun 2, 2022 – A Conclave on 'Direct to Mobile and 5G Broadband - Convergence Roadmap for India' took place in New Delhi on June 1, 2022. The conclave demonstrated NextGen Broadcast technology on smart phones and other smart devices.
News categories: IIT Kanpur, TSDSI, Saankhya Labs, Prasar Bharati, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Prof Abhay Karandikar, NG Subramaniam, Ms Pamela Kumar, Parag Naik, Shashi Shekhar Vempati, Dr. PD Vaghela, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
Mar 1, 2021 – Saankhya Labs has received FCC certification for its Broadcast Radio Head (BRH). BRH helps DTT broadcasters increase their reach by 'Cellularizing' transmission to enable reception in mobile, automotive, and other portable devices.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Sinclair Broadcast, Parag Naik, Mark Aitken, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Terrestrial, USA, Worldwide
Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
Oct 15, 2020 – Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SBGI) has acquired two TV stations in Washington, DC. In addition to traditional broadcast programming, the company plans to demonstrate datacasting using ATSC 3.0.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Chris Ripley, ATSC 3, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs to develop 5G broadcast offload platform
Jul 24, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs have partnered to accelerate the development of a 5G Next Generation Broadcast Offload platform. The platform will enable 4G and 5G wireless operators to offload OTT and live content dynamically on to broadcast DTT networks.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Parag Naik, Mark Aitken, 5G, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
Mar 13, 2019 – Saankhya Labs has announced solutions for 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV (DTM). 5G Broadcast allows telcos to offload video traffic from their mobile network onto the 'cellularized' broadcast network. DTM enables mobile devices to receive terrestrial TV.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Parag Naik, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, MWC23, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ONE Media and Saankhya show latest ATSC 3.0 demod ICs at CES2019
Jan 8, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (NASDAQ: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs in collaboration with VeriSilicon and Samsung Foundry have announced the successful launch of a multi-standard demodulator SoC supporting the ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: ONE Media 3.0, Saankhya Labs, Samsung, VeriSilicon, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, Hong Hao, Dr. Wayne Dai, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, ICs, Korea, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs partner for ATSC 3.0 chipset development
Mar 28, 2017 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced an agreement with Saankhya Labs, a leader in the development of Cognitive Software Defined Radio (SDR) chips, to accelerate the development of ATSC 3.0 chipsets.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Semiconductor, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC