Digital TV News: TechniSat
TechniSat Highlights at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will be present at IBC 2010. TechniSat will demonstrate several new innovations including the ISIO range of DVB/IP Hybrid products, PC products with 3D functionality and the recently launched DVB-T2 STB for Freeview HD in the UK.
News categories: TechniSat, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms at Computex 2010
Jun 3, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest Internet Connected and 3D DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2010 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
TechniSat Digital and IMAGIN in cooperation
Apr 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will supply its Digit HD4 CX CSP set-top box for the IMAGIN service operated by the cable networks of Eltrona Interdiffusion and Nokia Siemens Networks in Luxembourg.
News categories: TechniSat, IMAGIN, Eltrona, Nokia Siemens Networks, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, Set Top Box
BBC iPlayer on the TechniSat HDFS Freesat HD digital box
Mar 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has released a software update that will be available from 25th March to allow the TechniSat HDFS to join the BBC iPlayer trial
News categories: TechniSat, Media Player, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms for Worldwide Manufacturers at CCBN 2010
Mar 17, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at the China Cable Broadcasting Network (CCBN) 2010 conference from March 23 to 25 in Beijing.
News categories: Zoran, CCBN, China, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MinDig TV receiver sales booming in Hungary
Feb 2, 2010 – According to sales figures from GfK Hungária, at the end of December, around 4.4% of all Hungarian households, or 19.7% of terrestrial households, had a DVB-T MPEG-4 receiver capable of receiving Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV service.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, GfK, Content Distribution, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
TechniSat Digital and Digi Hungary in cooperation
Jan 18, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has announced that it will supply its DIGIT K3X and DIGIT HD4 CX digital cable receivers to Digi in Hungary for the reception of free-to-air and Conax encrypted channels in standard-and high-definition.
News categories: TechniSat, RCS & RDS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Set Top Box
TechniSat MultyText® for interactive digital television
Sep 4, 2009 – TechniSat, in cooperation with the German Weather Service and Strategy & Technology (S&T) presented the TechniSat Germany & Regional weather service - the first MHEG-5 application in Germany - at this year's IFA show in Berlin.
News categories: TechniSat, S&T, Digital TV, Germany, IFA2020, MHEG-5, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
S&T prepares broadcasters for next-generation interactive TV at IBC
Sep 4, 2009 – Strategy & Technology is launching the MHEG Presenter 2 product suite at IBC, which builds on the existing support for digital teletext and other information services with new modules for Video on Demand (VoD) support.
News categories: S&T, IBCShowcase, MHEG-5, Middleware
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product