Digital TV News: TechniSat
TechniSat Highlights at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will be present at IBC 2010. TechniSat will demonstrate several new innovations including the ISIO range of DVB/IP Hybrid products, PC products with 3D functionality and the recently launched DVB-T2 STB for Freeview HD in the UK.
News categories: TechniSat, IBC2022, Set Top Box
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms at Computex 2010
Jun 3, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest Internet Connected and 3D DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2010 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
TechniSat Digital and IMAGIN in cooperation
Apr 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will supply its Digit HD4 CX CSP set-top box for the IMAGIN service operated by the cable networks of Eltrona Interdiffusion and Nokia Siemens Networks in Luxembourg.
News categories: TechniSat, IMAGIN, Eltrona, Nokia Siemens Networks, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, Set Top Box
BBC iPlayer on the TechniSat HDFS Freesat HD digital box
Mar 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has released a software update that will be available from 25th March to allow the TechniSat HDFS to join the BBC iPlayer trial
News categories: TechniSat, Media Player, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms for Worldwide Manufacturers at CCBN 2010
Mar 17, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at the China Cable Broadcasting Network (CCBN) 2010 conference from March 23 to 25 in Beijing.
News categories: Zoran, CCBN, China, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MinDig TV receiver sales booming in Hungary
Feb 2, 2010 – According to sales figures from GfK Hungária, at the end of December, around 4.4% of all Hungarian households, or 19.7% of terrestrial households, had a DVB-T MPEG-4 receiver capable of receiving Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV service.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, GfK, Content Distribution, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
TechniSat Digital and Digi Hungary in cooperation
Jan 18, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has announced that it will supply its DIGIT K3X and DIGIT HD4 CX digital cable receivers to Digi in Hungary for the reception of free-to-air and Conax encrypted channels in standard-and high-definition.
News categories: TechniSat, RCS & RDS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Set Top Box
TechniSat MultyText® for interactive digital television
Sep 4, 2009 – TechniSat, in cooperation with the German Weather Service and Strategy & Technology (S&T) presented the TechniSat Germany & Regional weather service - the first MHEG-5 application in Germany - at this year's IFA show in Berlin.
News categories: TechniSat, S&T, Digital TV, Germany, IFABerlin, MHEG-5, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
S&T prepares broadcasters for next-generation interactive TV at IBC
Sep 4, 2009 – Strategy & Technology is launching the MHEG Presenter 2 product suite at IBC, which builds on the existing support for digital teletext and other information services with new modules for Video on Demand (VoD) support.
News categories: S&T, IBC2022, MHEG-5, Middleware
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle