Digital TV News: Telecentro
Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
May 22, 2020 – Telecentras and Bitė Lietuva have signed an agreement under which Bitė is to acquire Telecentro’s Internet, data transmission and IPTV business in Lithuania, which is being developed under the Mezon brand.
News categories: Bitė Lietuva, Telecentras, Pranas Kuisys, Vidas Danielius, Digital TV, IPTV, Lithuania, MandA
Nuance Dragon TV powers Telecentro voice-enabled TV UI
Nov 7, 2018 – Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) has announced that its Dragon TV platform brings new conversational AI capabilities to Telecentro’s TV service. Telecentro is the first provider in Latin America to deploy Dragon TV.
News categories: Nuance Communications, Telecentro, Adam Thibault, Alberto Pierri, Argentina, Cable TV, Digital TV, UX
Wiztivi and Ekioh provide browser-based UI at Argentina's Telecentro
Mar 28, 2017 – Wiztivi and Ekioh have announced that they have worked alongside cable operator Telecentro on a set-top box deployment in Argentina, together providing the User Experience running on the box.
News categories: Ekioh, Wiztivi, Stephen Reeder, Cable TV, Digital TV, HTML5, Latin America, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Coship doing well in South America
Nov 3, 2009 – The Brazilian DTH service Via Embratel (Mexico:TELINTL; NYSE:TII) is expected to have installed about 600,000 satellite set-top boxes from Coship (Shenzhen:002052) by the end of December 2009.
News categories: Coship, Via Embratel, Argentina, Brazil, Cable TV, Chile, Colombia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, MMDS, Satellite, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Macrovision's Passport IPG Solution Takes Latin America Cable Audiences to the Cutting Edge of TV
Sep 18, 2008 – Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) has announced that América Móvil (Claro), Cablevisión, Telecentro and Videomar have all chosen to provide Macrovision's Passport IPG solutions to their cable viewers, enhancing their overall TV viewing experience.
News categories: Macrovision, América Móvil, Cablevisión, Telecentro, Argentina, Brazil, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Middleware, Nicaragua, Set Top Box
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021