Digital TV News: Vimond
Vimond adds advanced video analytics with NPAW
Sep 6, 2022 – Vimond has partnered with NPAW to equip content owners and broadcasters with state-of-the-art streaming experiences for their end users. Vimond has added the advanced video analytics solutions of NPAW Suite to its online video content management platform.
News categories: NPAW, Vimond, Ruben Senor-Megias, Børre Sandvik, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Oxagile and Vimond offer end-to-end OTT solutions
Apr 4, 2019 – Vimond and Oxagile have announced a partnership aimed at serving Media, Broadcast and dedicated OTT providers. Leveraging Vimond’s 'Next' architecture and Oxagile’s integration and professional services, the focus will be on building end-to-end OTT solutions.
News categories: Vimond, Oxagile, Borre Sandvik, Sergey Marchuk, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Vimond and Sixty partner to deliver rich online video experiences
Mar 29, 2018 – Sixty has announced that it has partnered with Vimond Media Solutions to provide interactive graphics capability to Vimond’s powerful and highly scalable online video platform. Vimond will integrate Sixty’s interactive TV solution, Ease Live.
News categories: Sixty, Vimond, Kjetil Horneland, Glenn S. Pedersen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Vimond powers PLDT’s platform consolidation project
Jun 27, 2017 – Vimond Media Solutions has announced that PLDT, the largest telecommunications and digital services provider in the Philippines, has selected Vimond to drive the OTT video solution in PLDT’s platform consolidation project.
News categories: Vimond, PLDT, Miguel Silva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, Streaming
FOX SPORTS Australia launches global AFL streaming service with Vimond
May 8, 2017 – Vimond Media Solutions has teamed up with FOX SPORTS Australia to create a service that streams Australian Football League (AFL) matches to fans around the world. FOX SPORTS launched the Watch AFL application in February.
News categories: Vimond, FOX SPORTS Australia, Miguel Silva, Thomas Kaurin, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vimond and iflix establish joint development centre in Malaysia
Jun 29, 2015 – Vimond Media Solutions and iflix are to establish a jointly-operated development centre in Kuala Lumpur to create innovations in OTT TV and break new ground in the way consumers watch television in a mobile-first environment.
News categories: Vimond, iflix, Helge Høibraaten, Ash Crick, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mobile, Philippines, Streaming, Thailand, Vietnam
Vimond to provide managed cloud OTT TV for Nordisk Film brands
Jun 15, 2015 – Vimond Media Solutions has announced a collaboration with Nordisk Film. As part of the agreement, Vimond will provide an end-to-end managed cloud OTT-TV and video streaming service for Nordisk Film brands such as minbio.dk and Dansk Film Skat.
News categories: Vimond, Nordisk, Andreas Helland, Mikkel Weider, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026