Digital TV News: ZEASN
ZEASN launches enhanced entertaining experience for Whale Eco users
Nov 11, 2022 – ZEASN has released its Whale User Center SaaS platform, integrating management features with content sharing to create a smart home entertainment experience for users of Whale devices.
News categories: ZEASN, Suriko Wei, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ZEASN debuts WhalePay payment service
Nov 4, 2022 – ZEASN has released a global payment service, WhalePay. Specializing in the smart home market, the real-time payment service tackles the problem of corporate international payments, empowering more enterprises to expand to overseas markets.
News categories: ZEASN, Suriko Wei, Smart Home, Worldwide
Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
Jun 24, 2022 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with Euronews to distribute the Euronews French, German, English-language channels, and AVOD contents to ZEASN’s WhaleLive, the FAST service on ZEASN-enabled smart TVs.
News categories: ZEASN, Euronews, Winson Chen, Maxime Carboni, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg linear channels available on ZEASN-powered Smart TVs
Jun 9, 2022 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with Bloomberg. The deal encompasses the launch of the linear streaming channels Bloomberg Television and Bloomberg Quicktake on WhaleLive in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and other territories.
News categories: ZEASN, Bloomberg, Winson Chen, Soo Kan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, Smart TV, Streaming
HbbTV Association adds seven new members
Feb 8, 2022 – The HbbTV Association has announced that ATET, Digita Oy, Ocean Blue Software (OBS), Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb), Skyworth Group & Shenzhen Chuangwei-RGB Electronics, Synamedia and ZEASN Europe have joined the in the past 12 months.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Vincent Grivet, Digital TV, HbbTV, Worldwide
Claro video comes to ZEASN-powered smart TVs in Latin America
Jan 27, 2022 – ZEASN has announced that streaming service Claro video is now available on multiple ZEASN-supported smart TV brands, including AOC's Whale OS powered connected televisions, increasing the presence of Claro video on TV screens in Latin America.
News categories: ZEASN, Claro video, Thomas Li, Apps, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
Jan 17, 2022 – Amagi has announced that Video Solutions AG has partnered with it to launch, distribute and monetize two AVOD channels – one in Germany and one in UK - on Samsung TV Plus, LG, Phillips, TCL, and Xiaomi.
News categories: Amagi, Video Solutions AG, Srinivasan KA, Chris Sharp, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, UK
ZEASN introduces Whale OS Turnkey 2.0 Smart TV solution on Novatek SoCs
Jan 11, 2022 – ZEASN has released Whale OS Turnkey 2.0. Built on ZEASN’s Whale OS, the turnkey Smart TV solution offers a customized UI, the most requested advanced smart TV features, and brings the native app experience to TV viewers.
News categories: ZEASN, Novatek, Raymond Chung, Daniel Ping, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Smartlabs develops apps for ZEASN Smart TV operating system
Nov 30, 2021 – SmartLabs has developed client applications on Whale OS for a customer in the telecom sector, expanding the number of supported operating systems for its applications. Whale OS is a smart TV operating system from ZEASN.
News categories: Smartlabs, ZEASN, Mikhail Grachev, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media