Digital TV News: Alex Terpstra
Civolution forensic watermarking integrated with ST SoCs
Jan 5, 2015 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and Civolution have announced the integration of Civolution’s NexGuard forensic watermarking with ST’s Ultra HD-4K Cannes and Monaco SoCs to detect unauthorized sharing of digital content and help deter piracy.
News categories: Civolution, STMicroelectronics, Alex Terpstra, Philippe Notton, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking
Wuaki.tv integrates Civolution forensic watermarking
Dec 9, 2014 – Civolution and Wuaki.tv have announced the integration and deployment of Civolution’s content protection technology NexGuard, which is enabling Wuaki.tv to roll out session-based watermarking for Ultra HD movies.
News categories: Civolution, Wuaki.tv, Alex Terpstra, Jordi Miró, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, Mobile, Streaming, Watermarking
Civolution and Bleiberg partner on second-screen-enabled feature film
Oct 13, 2014 – Civolution and Bleiberg Entertainment have announced their partnership on 'i-LIVED', the first American feature film to be supported by a synchronised second-screen application for use in the cinema and at home.
News categories: Civolution, Bleiberg Entertainment, Alex Terpstra, Ehud Bleiberg, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Televes integrates Civolution watermarking for the MDU market
Sep 4, 2014 – Civolution and Televes have announced the integration and deployment of Civolution’s content protection technology NexGuard with Televes multi-dwelling unit (MDU) broadcasting signal distribution system.
News categories: Civolution, Televes, Manuel Martínez, Alex Terpstra, Content Distribution, Watermarking, Worldwide
Optimal and Civolution offer TV-synced ads via Facebook Exchange
Oct 23, 2013 – Civolution and Optimal have announced a partnership allowing brands and agencies to buy Facebook ads in complete synchronization with TV commercials.
News categories: Civolution, Optimal, Inc, Rob Leathern, Alex Terpstra, Advertising, Digital TV, Social TV
Civolution and Broadcom make Automatic Advertisement Recognition available for Set-top Boxes
Apr 9, 2013 – Civolution has announced the integration of its Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology with STB chipsets from Broadcom. ACR includes, for example, the automatic recognition of broadcast advertisements, thereby enabling companies to trigger synchronized and interactive calls-to-action on the TV screen.
News categories: Civolution, Broadcom, Content Identification, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
HyperTV and Civolution Provide Social Media Gaming to Sky Italia
Oct 9, 2012 – HyperTV and Civolution have announced their platform was recently chosen by Sky Italia to engage viewers with the first ever social media gaming experience related to X Factor 2012.
News categories: Civolution, HyperTV, Apps, Italy, Satellite, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet
Civolution Presents Next Generation Multi-Platform Media Applications at IBC 2012
Jul 31, 2012 – Civolution has announced that it will unveil a new and enhanced line-up across its digital watermarking and fingerprinting technology solutions portfolio at IBC 2012.
News categories: Civolution, Content Identification, Content Protection, IBC2022, Watermarking
SeaChange and Civolution Announce Partnership for NexGuard Video Watermarking to Enable Premium VOD for Cable Services
Jun 22, 2011 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) and Civolution have announced a collaboration to offer NexGuard forensic watermarking for premium VOD, critical for cable operators looking to launch Home Premiere services.
News categories: Civolution, SeaChange, Cable TV, Content Protection, Watermarking
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution