Digital TV News: Axinom
Axinom adds support for FAST channel creation
Sep 8, 2022 – Axinom has announced that its Axinom Mosaic has been extended with workflows to create unique channel experiences out of video libraries, be it ad-supported as FAST or other business models.
News categories: Axinom, Ralph Wagner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Axinom expands partnership with Sky
Jul 1, 2022 – Axinom has expanded its technical partnership with Sky. The partnership includes app development as well as maintenance support for some of the largest streaming initiatives - WOW, Now, Peacock, and Sky Go.
News categories: Axinom, Sky, Magnus Leppik, Ben Lavender, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Ireland, Streaming, TV Everywhere, UK
Friend MTS adds Axinom and castLabs to partner programme
Apr 22, 2022 – Friend MTS has announced new technology partnerships as it continues to expand its portfolio of anti-piracy and content security technologies. This latest announcement welcomes Axinom and castLabs to the Friend MTS partnership programme.
News categories: Friend MTS, Axinom, castLabs, Dennis Scott, Johannes Jauch, Thasso Griebel, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DutchChannels to offer video services based on Axinom's OTT platform
Jun 5, 2018 – DutchChannels has chosen Axinom to build a fully managed, end-to-end platform for launching cutting-edge video services for niche, branded and independent channels, becoming the first Benelux service operator providing services built on the Axinom platform.
News categories: Axinom, DutchChannels, Ralph Wagner, Gerben Ras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming
České Radiokomunikace uses DRM from Axinom
Nov 14, 2017 – České Radiokomunikace (CRA) has selected Axinom DRM to power OTT services based on the CRA Media Cloud. České Radiokomunikace offers TV, radio and Internet infrastructure that enables delivery of media content and provides reliable and up-to-date IT services.
News categories: Axinom, České Radiokomunikace, Martin Gebauer, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
ZEEL chooses Axinom for its ZEE5 digital platform
Nov 8, 2017 – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) has selected Axinom to power the backend of its new digital entertainment platform ZEE5, which is poised to be the largest OTT service for Indian entertainment in the world.
News categories: Axinom, ZEEL, Ralph Wagner, Amit Goenka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Axinom CMS selected to power Cinedigm OTT
May 10, 2017 – Axinom is helping power OTT video streaming services for Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM). With Axinom CMS, Cinedigm is able to automate and simplify their content management workflows enabling them to easily manage multiple OTT channels.
News categories: Axinom, Cinedigm, Ralph Wagner, Tony Huidor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania