Digital TV News: Axinom
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
DutchChannels to offer video services based on Axinom's OTT platform
Jun 5, 2018 – DutchChannels has chosen Axinom to build a fully managed, end-to-end platform for launching cutting-edge video services for niche, branded and independent channels, becoming the first Benelux service operator providing services built on the Axinom platform.
News categories: Axinom, DutchChannels, Ralph Wagner, Gerben Ras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
České Radiokomunikace uses DRM from Axinom
Nov 14, 2017 – České Radiokomunikace (CRA) has selected Axinom DRM to power OTT services based on the CRA Media Cloud. České Radiokomunikace offers TV, radio and Internet infrastructure that enables delivery of media content and provides reliable and up-to-date IT services.
News categories: Axinom, České Radiokomunikace, Martin Gebauer, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
ZEEL chooses Axinom for its ZEE5 digital platform
Nov 8, 2017 – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) has selected Axinom to power the backend of its new digital entertainment platform ZEE5, which is poised to be the largest OTT service for Indian entertainment in the world.
News categories: Axinom, ZEEL, Ralph Wagner, Amit Goenka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, OTT, Worldwide
Axinom CMS selected to power Cinedigm OTT
May 10, 2017 – Axinom is helping power OTT video streaming services for Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM). With Axinom CMS, Cinedigm is able to automate and simplify their content management workflows enabling them to easily manage multiple OTT channels.
News categories: Axinom, Cinedigm, Ralph Wagner, Tony Huidor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- Market turbulence to boost UK digital video market
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats