Digital TV News: Bart Vanderostyne
Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
Jun 24, 2021 – Zodiac has integrated Agama's client device monitoring system into its Stack software for STBs and Android Smart TVs. The solution provides tools to monitor video and data quality, and customer usage.
News categories: Agama, Zodiac, Orion Innovation, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Vanderostyne, Derek Harrar, Raj Patil, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
TiVo and Entone team up on IPTV solution
Sep 4, 2013 – Entone and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced an integrated solution for IPTV operators that combines Entone's hybrid IPTV devices with the TiVo user experience.
News categories: Entone, TiVo Inc, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Sunrise Chooses Entone IPTV STBs
Feb 21, 2012 – Entone has announced that Sunrise Communications, the largest private telecom provider in Switzerland, has selected Entone as its set-top box partner for the deployment of advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Sunrise Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland, Video Exchange
Entone and Anevia Enable Hybrid TV and OTT Services
Sep 1, 2011 – Entone and Anevia have announced the integration of Anevia's ViaMotion OTT (over the top) solutions with Entone's Hybrid TV devices and media hubs.
News categories: Entone, Anevia, Content Distribution, IBC, OTT, Set Top Box
Entone and Nordija Deliver Enhanced Hybrid TV Solution
Aug 31, 2011 – Entone and Nordija have announced the availability of Nordija's fokusOn widget-based middleware on Entone's family of Hybrid TV devices and digital video recorders (DVRs).
News categories: Entone, Nordija, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
GO Deploys Entone for IPTV & OTT Services
Jul 13, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Kamai™ Hybrid OTT Receiver has been chosen by GO for its IPTV and interactive online (OTT) deployment. in Malta.
News categories: Entone, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, OTT, Set Top Box
Latens Launch ECO UI5 middleware on Entone Hybrid Devices at IBC 2010
Sep 2, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its ECO UI5 middleware and its successful integration with Entone's Amulet IPTV Receiver and Janus Media Hub, providing operators with a high-performance, market-leading and cost-effective Hybrid TV solution.
News categories: Latens, Entone, Conditional Access, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership