Digital TV News: Bart Vanderostyne
Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
Jun 24, 2021 – Zodiac has integrated Agama's client device monitoring system into its Stack software for STBs and Android Smart TVs. The solution provides tools to monitor video and data quality, and customer usage.
News categories: Agama, Zodiac, Orion Innovation, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Vanderostyne, Derek Harrar, Raj Patil, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
TiVo and Entone team up on IPTV solution
Sep 4, 2013 – Entone and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced an integrated solution for IPTV operators that combines Entone's hybrid IPTV devices with the TiVo user experience.
News categories: Entone, TiVo Inc, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Sunrise Chooses Entone IPTV STBs
Feb 21, 2012 – Entone has announced that Sunrise Communications, the largest private telecom provider in Switzerland, has selected Entone as its set-top box partner for the deployment of advanced IPTV services.
News categories: Entone, Sunrise Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland, Video Exchange
Entone and Anevia Enable Hybrid TV and OTT Services
Sep 1, 2011 – Entone and Anevia have announced the integration of Anevia's ViaMotion OTT (over the top) solutions with Entone's Hybrid TV devices and media hubs.
News categories: Entone, Anevia, Content Distribution, IBC, Set Top Box, Streaming
Entone and Nordija Deliver Enhanced Hybrid TV Solution
Aug 31, 2011 – Entone and Nordija have announced the availability of Nordija's fokusOn widget-based middleware on Entone's family of Hybrid TV devices and digital video recorders (DVRs).
News categories: Entone, Nordija, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
GO Deploys Entone for IPTV & OTT Services
Jul 13, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Kamai™ Hybrid OTT Receiver has been chosen by GO for its IPTV and interactive online (OTT) deployment. in Malta.
News categories: Entone, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box, Streaming
Latens Launch ECO UI5 middleware on Entone Hybrid Devices at IBC 2010
Sep 2, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its ECO UI5 middleware and its successful integration with Entone's Amulet IPTV Receiver and Janus Media Hub, providing operators with a high-performance, market-leading and cost-effective Hybrid TV solution.
News categories: Latens, Entone, Conditional Access, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV