Digital TV News: Deirdre Thomas
Nielsen ONE launches globally, beginning with Denmark
Oct 18, 2023 – Nielsen has announced that it is launching Nielsen ONE, its cross-media measurement solution, in markets around the world, beginning with Nielsen ONE Content in Denmark.
News categories: Nielsen, Deirdre Thomas, Advertising, Big Data, Denmark, Digital TV, Worldwide
Nielsen solution measures content viewing across all device types
May 3, 2023 – Nielsen has introduced Nielsen ONE Content Alpha, delivering measurement of content viewing across all device types. Nielsen ONE Content uses Gracenote ID for entertainment content identification.
News categories: Nielsen, Deirdre Thomas, Jon Turner, Roberto Ruiz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
Aug 16, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and Amazon have signed an agreement to measure Prime Video's NFL Thursday Night Football (TNF) telecasts, the first time a streaming service will be included in Nielsen's National TV measurement service.
News categories: Nielsen, Amazon, Deirdre Thomas, Srishti Gupta, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nielsen relaunches streaming measurement suite
Oct 7, 2021 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) is bringing its streaming solutions together in a single measurement suite encompassing ad-supported and subscription-based service models across content, ads and platforms.
News categories: Nielsen, Deirdre Thomas, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024