Digital TV News: ENENSYS
CRRT selects TeamCast exciters for DVB-T2 upgrade in Uzbekistan
Jun 17, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that CRRT, the National DTTV operator in Uzbekistan for DVB-T/T2, has selected TeamCast Twister II exciter to upgrade its analog transmitters to DVB-T2.
News categories: ENENSYS, CRRT, UNICON, Christophe Trolet, Turgunov Makhmud, Azimov Ulugbek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Uzbekistan
ENENSYS powers service quality monitoring at Evoca
Apr 22, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that it is working with Evoca, an ATSC 3.0-based TV service provider in the U.S., to monitor its content along the video delivery chain, from contribution to RF distribution.
News categories: ENENSYS, Evoca, Carmen Kerloc'h, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance creates three working groups
Dec 17, 2020 – The NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition driving the definition and realization of ATSC 3.0 technology, has announced the addition of four new members and the formation of three new specialized working groups.
News categories: NVISA, Edward Czarnecki, Sang Jin Yoon, Tim Bischoff, Mike Snyder, Fred Engel, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, USA
ENENSYS Technologies launches DTTConnect headend solution
Nov 6, 2020 – ENENSYS has launch DTTConnect. DTTConnect is a solution designed for next generation DTT head-ends. DTTConnect brings the maximum flexibility and scalability to optimize sizing of the head-end infrastructure according to need.
News categories: ENENSYS, Eric PINSON, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
Oct 19, 2020 – ENENSYS has announced that its ATSC 3.0 solution has been deployed by Spectrum Evolution and VSatcast to as aprt of their Network Function Virtualization, cloud-hosted, Broadcast Internet service.
News categories: ENENSYS, Richard Lhermitte, Greg Herman, Jacques Le Mancq, Jae Park, Gopal Miglani, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Spectrum Evolution and VSatcast virtualize NextGen TV Broadcast Internet
Oct 9, 2020 – Spectrum Evolution and VSatcast have implemented a Network Function Virtualization (NFV), cloud-hosted, Broadcast Internet service - a step towards the deployment of the broadcast component of a 5G network.
News categories: ENENSYS, Broadpeak, Alticast, BitRouter, Richard Lhermitte, Jacques Le Mancq, Jae Park, Gopal Miglani, ATSC 3, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
Sep 24, 2020 – ENENSYS has announced an ATSC 3.0 head-end solution that allows delivery of NextGen TV over hybrid networks. The solution supports switching between OTA to OTT, at receiver level, according to service availability.
News categories: ENENSYS, Gilles TOQUET, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS for Evoca roll out
Aug 28, 2020 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected ENENSYS for its hybrid NEXTGEN TV service, Evoca. The solution includes an ATSC 3.0 Head-End and test and monitoring products.
News categories: ENENSYS, Edge Networks, Régis Le Roux, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Quectel LTE modules integrate ENENSYS eMBMS middleware
Aug 24, 2020 – Quectel (603236.SS) has announced that its LTE modules and dongles can now be deployed with eMBMS middleware from ENENSYS. Quectel's modules can be integrated into devices, enabling LTE broadcast features with ENENSYS' technology.
News categories: Quectel, ENENSYS, Alexander Bufalino, Bartolo Scanavino, Hardware, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying