Digital TV News: ENENSYS
Hispasat selects Enensys to monitor OTT video distribution platform
Apr 13, 2023 – ENENSYS has announced that Hispasat has selected TestTree StreamProbe OTT and TestTree EdgeProbe Advanced Satellite to supervise WAVE OTT PLUS, its white-label video distribution service.
News categories: ENENSYS, Hispasat, Bruno Tariant, Marco Antonio Rodriguez Flores, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, QoE, Streaming
TestTree unveils ATSC 3.0/1.0 network monitoring tool at NAB 2023
Apr 12, 2023 – TestTree is introducing its EdgeProbe Nano ATSC 3.0/1.0 at NAB 2023. The tool is easy to transport, allowing technicians to validate and monitor 24/7 all points of the ATSC network.
News categories: TestTree, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, North America, QoE
ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
Jan 24, 2023 – ENENSYS has announced the release of ModulCast-ATSC, an ATSC 3.0 OEM modulator board that delivers a high-performance RF output meeting broadcaster quality requirements, for integration into digital TV transmitters.
News categories: ENENSYS, Christophe TROLET, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Enensys and Electrolink provide transmitters to Rai Way for DVB-T2 refarming
Jan 18, 2023 – ENENSYS and ELECTROLINK have delivered to Rai Way all the DVB-T/T2 transmitter systems, operating in the regions of Abruzzo, Lazio and Liguria, related to the refarming project in Italy.
News categories: Enensys, Electrolink, Rai Way, Christophe Trolet, Danilo Capponi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
Ateme and ENENSYS support Rai Way's transition to DVB-T2
Jan 10, 2023 – Ateme and ENENSYS have combined their video distribution expertise to enable Rai Way, the RAI TV network operator, to start the Refarming project which will end with the transition to the DVB-T2 standard.
News categories: ENENSYS, Ateme, Rai Way, Cyprien Galesne, Carlo Romagnoli, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
Canal+ migrates EasyTV delivery to Ku-band with Enensys
Oct 6, 2022 – ENENSYS has announced that it has delivered an upgrade of CANAL+ International's EasyTV service in Africa, migrating the existing DVB-T2 network from DVB-T2/T2MI over C-band delivery to DVB-SIS over Ku-band.
News categories: Enensys, CANAL+ International, Aucom, Didier Farcy, Cedric Vialle, Villiers Joubert, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite
ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
Aug 1, 2022 – ENENSYS and Ateme have announced that WCRN TV 31 Boston has launched the region’s first ATSC 3.0/NEXTGEN TV platform with their ATSC 3.0-in-a-box software-based solution.
News categories: ENENSYS, Ateme, WCRN, Dave Brass, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evoca and partners enhance throughput with ATSC 3.0 cross-polarization
Apr 19, 2022 – Evoca TV has successfully transmitted TV content using the cross-polarization functionality of the ATSC 3.0 standard. Cross-polarization has the potential to dramatically increase the available payload for TV broadcasts.
News categories: Evoca TV, Rohde & Schwarz, ENENSYS, Kathrein, Televes, Todd Achilles, Manfred Reitmeier, Richard Lhermitte, Marc Dunham, Javier Ruano, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Ateme to show media delivery over 5G at MWC
Feb 17, 2022 – Ateme is to show its sustainable 5G media delivery solution at MWC22. The demo will include real use cases in streaming over 5G, showcasing the latest from NESTED 5G, a project that aims to develop a high QoE and sustainable video-streaming solution over 5G.
News categories: Ateme, Mickaël Raulet, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media