Digital TV News: Evertz
Evertz to show streaming and playout SaaS solution at NAB 2022
Apr 6, 2022 – At NAB 2022, Evertz will highlight solutions that help live sports, live entertainment and linear channel customers monetize content across a wide range of OTT, DTC, CTV and traditional broadcast/streaming applications.
News categories: Evertz, Martin Whittaker, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Antix Digital acquires streaming and compression portfolio from Imagine Communications
Feb 1, 2021 – Antix Digital has acquired Imagine Communications' live streaming and compression portfolio. The new company will develop the products further while taking over service and support for existing customers.
News categories: Antix Digital, Imagine Communications, Tony Huang, Steve Reynolds, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Evertz integrates Nielsen watermarking with its file based products
Jun 7, 2019 – Evertz has announced the integration and certification of Nielsen watermarking technology within its portfolio of file based products, including its media asset management, content supply chain, playout automation and linear playout solutions.
News categories: Evertz, Nielsen, Dan Turow, Canada, Content Distribution, Content Identification, Digital TV, Worldwide
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
RIST Forum promotes its internet video transport standard at NAB Show
Mar 25, 2019 – The RIST Forum has been established, with 21 founding companies, to promote the Reliable Internet Stream Transport (RIST), an interoperable and royalty free standard for low-latency video transport over unmanaged networks for contribution and distribution applications.
News categories: RIST Forum, Jacob Kinsey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Singapore gears up for the Future of Media
Jun 15, 2010 – Singapore is gearing up to exploit the opportunities in a rapidly-transforming media landscape with initiatives that include the start of a 3D TV trial across multiple platforms and the award of funding to innovative industry projects.
News categories: Media Development Authority, Cable TV, IPTV, Metaverse, Singapore, Streaming, Terrestrial
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th