Digital TV News: GO Malta
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Malta, QoE
Aferian announces results for the year ended 30 November 2021.
Feb 10, 2022 – Aferian (LSE AIM: AFRN) has announced results for the year ended 30 November 2021. During the year, Amino grew revenues by 11% to $75.1m and maintained its strong margins and cash generation. 24i continues to grow recurring revenue organically.
News categories: Aferian, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino powers GO Malta OTT Android TV launch
Feb 4, 2021 – Amino and GO Malta have announced that the AminoOS powered Amigo 7X devices and Amino Engage software have been rolled-out to provide GO Malta’s customers with exciting new OTT video services based on Android TV.
News categories: Amino, GO Malta, Donald McGarva, Kelvin Camenzuli, Android TV, Digital TV, Malta, Set Top Box, Streaming
GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
Aug 13, 2019 – Edgeware has announced that Malta’s GO has deployed a solution that includes Edgeware’s CDN and Origin platforms, enabling it to deliver multi-screen services and provide viewers with a fully mobile and flexible TV-experience.
News categories: Edgeware, GO Malta, Johan Bolin, Chris Attard, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Malta, Streaming
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
Go Malta Chooses Minerva Networks for Next Generation Television Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that Go Malta has selected its platform to offer broadcast TV, video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) television services for up to 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Minerva, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022