Digital TV News: Igor Kolla
Telekom Austria and ANTIK pick EUTELSAT for 'ANTIK Sat' DTH
Sep 11, 2015 – Telekom Austria and ANTIK Telekom have selected EUTELSAT 16A (Paris: ETL) for their Direct-to-Home platform for the Slovak and Czech market. Called ANTIK Sat, the new platform is due to launch early next month.
News categories: Eutelsat, ANTIK Telekom, Telekom Austria, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Igor Kolla, Stefan Amon, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Satellite, Slovakia
Antik delivers turnkey IPTV solution to Azerbaijan
Mar 17, 2014 – Antik Technology has announced that it has provided IPTV hardware and software to SuperOnline, an Azerbaijan fixed broadband company. The pilot project for SuperOnline was deployed at the end of last year.
News categories: Antik, SuperOnline, Igor Kolla, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ANTIK reveals Juice Nano HD IP set-top box at IBC
Sep 12, 2013 – At IBC, ANTIK Technology will reveals its Juice Nano IPTV set-top box - a miniature design which fits in the hand. Based on the STiH207 Liege chipset from STMicroelectronics, Juice Nano supports dual H.264 HD [email protected] decoding.
News categories: ANTIK, STMicroelectronics, Igor Kolla, IBCShowcase, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik unveils STB based on updated STMicroelectronics chipset
Apr 17, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled information on its new Juice Mini II hybrid set-top box (STB) now upgraded to STMicroelectronics' Liege STiH207 chipset. ANTIK plans to launch the STB in the third quarter of 2013.
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik to unveil details of Android-powered home gateway at TV Connect
Mar 18, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled details of its forthcoming Android home gateway, Juice Extreme II. The gateway uses STMicroelectronics' Orly STiH416 SoC for streaming and transcoding up to 4 channels in real time to home smart devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.).
News categories: Antik Technology, CCBN, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
ANTIK announces IP STB with integrated DVB+ISDB-T multi-tuner
Oct 16, 2012 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of its Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes, Juice MultiHybrid with integrated multi tuner, that can receive DVB-T/DVB-C plus ISDB-T signals along side OTT content over the public internet.
News categories: ANTIK, Cable TV, Latin America, OTT, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Antik and BitTorrent Announce First BitTorrent Certified Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2012 – Antik Technology and BitTorrent have announced the first certified set-top box to be compatible with the BitTorrent ecosystem. AntikÂ´s Juice product line is able to download, share and play torrent files directly on a TV.
News categories: Antik, BitTorrent, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Antik Technology Develops Set-top Box for Sisvel 3D Tile Format
Sep 27, 2011 – Sisvel Technology has announced a technical partnership with Antik Technology for the development of hardware supporting Sisvel's 3D Tile Format. The first of Antik's 3D Tile Format-enabled devices will be shown at Electronic Asia.
News categories: Sisvel, Antik, Digital TV, Set Top Box, VR
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Slovakia
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat