Digital TV News: Irdeto
Irdeto integrates Anypoint Media ad server
Oct 24, 2023 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with Anypoint Media, integrating Anypoint's Flower Ad Server into its Server Side Ad Insertion (SSAI) product, and onto its Android TV Hybrid Box offering.
News categories: Irdeto, Anypoint Media, Andrew Bunten, Won Baek, Advertising, Android TV, Asia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
Sep 15, 2023 – Irdeto has announced that DAZN relies on its forensic watermarking to enhance its fight against piracy. Irdeto is supporting DAZN with end-to-end security solutions including multi-DRM.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Doug Lowther, Sandeep Tiku, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Media Prima selects Irdeto multi-DRM and anti-piracy services
Sep 14, 2023 – Media Prima has selected Irdeto as its Multi-DRM and anti-piracy service provider, enabling it to confidently grow the user base of its Tonton streaming service, and maximize its viewership revenue.
News categories: Irdeto, Media Prima, Andrew Bunten, Gregory Eu, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Malaysia, Streaming
Media Broadcast selects full suite of managed services from Irdeto
Sep 14, 2023 – Irdeto has extended its collaboration with Media Broadcast to include a suite of Managed Services designed to unburden TV providers from the complexities of managing underlying infrastructure.
News categories: Irdeto, Media Broadcast, freenet TV, Doug Lowther, Jan Wessels, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Terrestrial
Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
Jun 8, 2023 – Irdeto and OSN have signed a contract for Irdeto to provide itsApp Watch, anti-piracy services, app management and data analytics to the Dubai-based entertainment provider.
News categories: Irdeto, OSN, Andrew Bunten, Melvin Saldanha, Android TV, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middle-East, Set Top Box
Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
Jun 7, 2023 – Irdeto and Mediatech have announced that Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) has selected Irdeto Control as its multi-DRM solution for all of its video streaming platforms.
News categories: Irdeto, Mediatech, RTHK, Andrew Bunten, Raymond Mo, Digital TV, DRM, Hong Kong, Streaming
Sky New Zealand launches Sky Box created with Wyplay
Apr 13, 2023 – Sky NZ has launched a new Sky Box developed with Wyplay. Its features include 4K video support, a personalized user experience, streaming app integration, multi-recording, voice remote, and more.
News categories: Wyplay, Sky New Zealand, Jacques Bourgninaud, Sophie Moloney, Android TV, Digital TV, New Zealand, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
Feb 7, 2023 – Irdeto has launched an improved version of its ActiveCloak for Media (ACM) software DRM SDK. The enhanced solution provides multiple layers of security, ensuring content encryption keys cannot be illegally extracted from devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
Feb 1, 2023 – Digiturk has strengthened its partnership with Irdeto, expanding the portfolio of Irdeto products and services currently used by deploying Irdeto’s integrated 360 Video Security Services to protect its premium content.
News categories: Irdeto, Digiturk, Richard Frankland, Hatice Memiguven, Content Protection, Digital TV, Turkey
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024