Digital TV News: Kai-Christian Borchers
yes selects Synamedia and 3SS for smart TV user experience
Mar 30, 2023 – yes (TASE: BEZQ) is deploying a smart TV UX for its yes+ premium streaming service powered by Synamedia. yes has also released a range of yes+ smart TV apps developed by 3SS, in partnership with Synamedia.
News categories: Synamedia, 3SS, 'yes', Dr. Tzvi Gerstl, Kai-Christian Borchers, Itzhak Elyakim, Apps, Digital TV, Israel, Smart TV, Streaming, UX
3SS provides Smart TV apps for Elisa Estonia
Dec 12, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Elisa has gone live with two new apps that deliver its Elisa Elamus entertainment service on Smart TVs, from Samsung and LG, powered by the 3SS 3Ready product platform.
News categories: 3SS, Elisa, Kai-Christian Borchers, Kertu Popp, Apps, Digital TV, Estonia, Smart TV, Streaming
Proximus selects 3SS to power Pickx TV experiences
Nov 10, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Proximus has selected its 3Ready as the foundation for its next-generation TV Everywhere multi-device Pickx offering, replacing an incumbent solution.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jim Casteele, Android TV, Belgium, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UX
A1 Bulgaria creates Android TV app for Smart TVs with 3SS
Nov 3, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that A1 Bulgaria has gone live with an app for viewing A1's Xplore TV on Android TV sets. 3SS has already delivered Xplore TV apps for Samsung Tizen and LG webOS Smart TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Group, Kai-Christian Borchers, Metodi Mladenov, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Smart TV
Allente selects 3SS 3Ready Control Center and ContentWise
Sep 1, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and ContentWise have announced that Allente has become the first operator to deploy 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' next-generation UX management and content curation hub.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, ContentWise, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jon Espen Nergård, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2023, Norway, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
May 24, 2022 – 3SS has announced that SUPER RTL has launched its new TOGGO kids’ multiscreen entertainment platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, enabled by 3SS-engineered apps for web, iOS and Android devices.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, TOGGO, Kai-Christian Borchers, Robert Dube, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland, UX
ORS launches hybrid Android TV STBs powered by Skyworth and 3SS
May 4, 2022 – 3SS and Skyworth Digital have announced that ORS has launched next-generation satellite and terrestrial STBs for its simpliTV services. The Skyworth 4K hybrid boxes feature a customized UX created and delivered by 3SS.
News categories: 3SS, Skyworth Digital, simpliTV, Kai-Christian Borchers, Srithar Bala, Thomas Langsenlehner, Android TV, Austria, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UX
Synamedia and 3SS develop TV apps for Etisalat's Switch TV
Apr 19, 2022 – Etisalat UAE has chosen Synamedia and 3SS to provide TV apps for its D2C streaming service, Switch TV. 3SS and Synamedia developed apps for LG and Samsung TVs, with Synamedia also developing an Apple TV app.
News categories: 3SS, Synamedia, Etisalat, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jean-Francois Pigeon, Jonathan Haysom, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, UAE
Allente launches Android TV service with KAON and 3SS
Feb 22, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced that Allente has launched its next-generation super-aggregated TV services for Scandinavia on an Android TV STB, supporting DTH satellite, IPTV and OTT.
News categories: 3SS, KAON Media, Allente, Kai-Christian Borchers, Tom Buhl, Jon Espen Nergård, Android TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IPTV, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029