Digital TV News: Mathias Hautefort
Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
Jul 7, 2020 – Netgem has acquired the assets of Comcable, a French fibre network operator. Netgem’s local subsidiary will manage the 3,500 subscribers taken over, and will provide them with its TV streaming service and 4K Box.
News categories: Netgem, Comcable, Mathias Hautefort, Philippe Le Gall, Digital TV, Fibre, France, MnA
Roku launches streaming players in France
Oct 20, 2015 – Roku has announced that it is launching its streaming players in France. In France, consumers with a Roku streaming player can stream entertainment from 1,500+ streaming channels, including Netflix, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, Daily Motion, France 24 and soon content will be added from LA VOD videofutur, Deezer, ARTE and others.
News categories: Roku, videofutur, Clive Hudson, Mathias Hautefort, Digital TV, France, OTT, Set Top Box
Pace Signs New Deal With NET Servicos in Brazil to Deliver Digital TV Services
Mar 17, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a deal to expand its two year partnership with NET Serviços (BM&FBOVESPA: NETC3, NETC4; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET). Pace will develop new platforms to enable NET to deploy advanced digital services.
News categories: Pace plc, NET Serviços, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
Eurostar and Pace win Etisalat deal to support delivery of 'eLife' triple play services
Feb 23, 2011 – Eurostar and Pace (LSE: PIC) have been appointed by Etisalat to enable delivery of digital TV services to its customers. To enable the rollout of Etisalat's eLife triple play services, Pace developed HD PVR set-top boxes and Residential Gateways.
News categories: Pace plc, Etisalat, Eurostar, CABSAT, Digital TV, DVR, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, UAE
Pace demonstrates IP connectivity leadership at IPTV World Forum
Mar 22, 2010 – Pace (LSE:PIC) will demonstrate its IP connectivity expertise during the IPTV World Forum show in London this week. Pace will showcase both future technological innovation and real-world customer deployments of its converged pay TV technologies.
News categories: Pace plc, Mathias Hautefort, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Pace debuts second-generation BT Vision set-top box
Jan 14, 2010 – Pace plc (LSE:PIC) has announced that its second-generation set-top box for the BT Vision IPTV service is now available for BT (LSE:BT.A)(NYSE:BT) customers. The sleek black device, named Vision+, is the latest example of Pace's pioneering hybrid products.
News categories: Pace plc, BT Vision, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Philips retails Pace set top boxes for CANAL+ Group
Nov 2, 2009 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced the retail launch of its new range of CANAL+ (Paris:VIV) set-top boxes. All the devices are 'CANAL READY', meaning consumers can access free-to-air digital broadcasts with the option to upgrade to pay-TV.
News categories: Pace plc, CANAL+, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
UPC Broadband using Pace HD set-top box to reduce energy consumption
Sep 17, 2009 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has developed a new high definition (HD) set-top box for UPC Broadband (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK) to help the operator to meet targets as it digitises its cable network and rolls out HD services across its European footprint.
News categories: Pace plc, UPC, Austria, Cable TV, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Switzerland
Pace Unveils DVB-T2 Freeview HD Box at IBC 09
Sep 11, 2009 – At this year's IBC, Pace (LSE:PIC) will unveil its set-top box based on the DVB-T2 transmission standard. The box, expected to be one of the first to market for Freeview HD, will be available through retail distribution in the UK.
News categories: Pace plc, Digital TV, DVB-T2, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system