Digital TV News: Mathias Hautefort
Netgem releases trading update
May 25, 2023 – Netgem has released a trading update. The total number of subscribers to the Group's services amounted to 609,000 at the end of April 2023, a growth rate of more than 30% over 12 months.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, UK
netgem.tv ends 2022 with 508,000 subscribers
Mar 31, 2023 – Netgem has released results for the 2022 financial year. Netgem ended the year with 508,000 netgem.tv subscribers, managed on behalf of some twenty telecommunications operators in Europe.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
Mar 20, 2023 – Netgem has confirmed that the sale of its La Fibre Videofutur business to Nordnet will take effect on 1st April 2023. The transfer of the subscribers will be carried out without impact on the TV service operated by Netgem.
News categories: Netgem, Nordnet, Mathias HAUTEFORT, Jean-François BRAEMS, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, MandA
Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
Feb 1, 2023 – The rapid evolution of the market towards standardized set-top boxes based on Android TV should allow Netgem to completely withdraw from the sale of access equipment and the associated working capital requirements.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Number of subscribers to Netgem's services reaches 470,000
Oct 20, 2022 – The total number of subscribers to Netgem Group services reached 470,000 at the end of September 2022, a growth rate of over 40% year-on-year. The Group has confirmed its target of half a million subscribers by end-2022.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Finland, France, IPTV, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
Jun 29, 2022 – Gibtelecom has launched its new TV offer based on Netgem's TV platform. With the platform, Gibtelecom benefits from Netgem's latest innovations in navigation (search, replay) and usage standardization between different devices (box and applications).
News categories: Netgem, Gibtelecom, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gibraltar, IPTV, Set Top Box
Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
May 12, 2022 – Netgem has announced a partnership with Gaumont to launch its Gaumont Classique SVOD service. To conceive and develop the service, Gaumont trusted the expertise of Netgem and its Content-as-a-Service platform.
News categories: Netgem, Gaumont, Mathias Hautefort, Jérôme Soulet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Netgem powers ZEOPTV streaming service in Réunion
Feb 16, 2022 – ZEOP has announced the launch of ZEOPTV in Réunion. ZEOPTV offers an entertainment streaming experience to fibre subscribers on any screen, including for the first time on the NetgemTV-powered platform on Apple TV and Android TV.
News categories: Netgem, ZEOP, Mathias Hautefort, Xavier Joseph, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Mascarene Islands
TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
Oct 12, 2021 – Netgem (Euronext Growth: ALNTG) has announced a contract with TalkTalk Group to supply NetgemTV, its multiscreen entertainment platform, for the launch of the next generation TalkTalk 4K TV service.
News categories: Netgem, TalkTalk, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UK
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media