Digital TV News: Octoshape
LAOLA1.tv selects Octoshape for premium OTT video delivery
Mar 5, 2015 – Octoshape has announced today that LAOLA1.tv, the international online sport TV channel has selected Octoshape Infinite HD™ to support high quality OTT delivery to its growing customer base.
News categories: Octoshape, LAOLA1.tv, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, Worldwide
Dish Mexico selects Octoshape for multiscreen OTT streaming
Feb 10, 2015 – Dish Mexico has announced that they selected Octoshape for the expansion of Dish content within Mexico. Dish Mexico is the first broadcaster in Mexico to offer live and on-demand, multiscreen broadcast services over the Internet.
News categories: Octoshape, Dish Mexico, Michael Koehn, Carlos Miranda Matzumoto, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Satellite, TV Everywhere
ProSiebenSat.1 selects Octoshape to broadcast OTT IPTV channels
Sep 11, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG, Germany’s largest privately held, commercial television and pay TV operator, has selected Octoshape’s broadcast solutions for expansion into Europe and overseas markets.
News categories: Octoshape, ProSiebenSat, Michael Koehn, Marcel Mohaupt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, IBC2022, Streaming, Worldwide
CSTV selects Octoshape to power OTT service for Samsung devices
Aug 18, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that Chinese Satellite TV Communications Group (CSTV) has selected Octoshape to power 'FainTV' its mobile video streaming service in Taiwan. The service will later launch in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
News categories: Octoshape, CSTV, Samsung, Kevin Wang, Michael Koehn Milland, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Mobile, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet, Taiwan
Octoshape and Altech partner for OTT/IPTV in the Middle-East and Africa
Jul 30, 2014 – Octoshape and Altech Multimedia have announced that they have entered into a partnership to offer video contribution and distribution solutions to major broadcasters and operators in the Middle East and Africa.
News categories: Octoshape, Altech Multimedia, Michael Koehn Milland, Paulo Caldeira, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middle-East, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies and Octoshape selected by Digiturk for international OTT service
Jul 28, 2014 – AirTies and Octoshape have announced that Digiturk has selected their joint solution to deliver premium programming over-the-top (OTT) to its international customers.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Digiturk, Hatice Memigüven, Bulend Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Turkey, Worldwide
Octoshape demonstrates 4K end-to-end OTT/IPTV with Harmonic and AirTies
May 13, 2014 – Octoshape has announced an interoperability demonstration of 4k stream resolution delivered over the public Internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs), with technology from Harmonic and AirTies Wireless Networks.
News categories: Octoshape, Harmonic, AirTies, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Thierry Fautier, Content Distribution, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
TURKWEB selects Erstream and Octoshape for OTT VOD service
May 12, 2014 – Erstream and Octoshape have announced that they have been chosen by TURKWEB, a provider of high definition content including movies and TV series, to provide broadband TV VOD distribution services to customers globally.
News categories: Octoshape, Erstream, TURKWEB, Mert Altındağ, Oguz Erginer, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Streaming, Turkey, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom cloud-based video streaming for Abu Dhabi Media
Apr 7, 2014 – Deutsche Telekom’s BDI unit has announced that Abu Dhabi Media is now a customer for its LiveStream Perform cloud-based video streaming solution for the delivery of six TV channels to multiple connected devices.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Abu Dhabi Media, Octoshape, Ali Al Shaiba, Karim El-Khazen, Content Distribution, Mobile, Streaming, UAE
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated