Digital TV News: Olivier Avaro
stc Group and Blacknut bring Cloud Gaming to the MENA region
Feb 8, 2023 – Saudi Telecom Company (stc Group) has entered into a partnership with Blacknut. The partnership will support stc's strategy of bringing gaming into its entertainment ecosystem in a personalised and secure manner.
News categories: Blacknut, stc Group, Olivier Avaro, Digital TV, Gaming, Middle-East
Blacknut and Israel's Partner TV to offer cloud gaming service
Jul 20, 2020 – Partner TV has been working with Blacknut to launch a cloud gaming service called Partner TV Gaming Powered by Blacknut. The new service will offer more than 400 family-friendly premium games.
News categories: Blacknut, Partner Communications, Olivier Avaro, Liran Dan, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
InterDigital releases report on streaming video delivery
Dec 18, 2019 – InterDigital (NASDAQ: IDCC) has released a study outlining how the advent of streaming media use cases like VR, AR and cloud gaming is increasingly pushing data boundaries, while edge computing, multicasting, and more efficient codecs present solutions to this video-driven future.
News categories: InterDigital, Laurent Depersin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Metaverse, Streaming, Worldwide
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, 5G, Content Distribution, IBC2022, Middleware, Mobile
Streamezzo and Atos Origin partner on iPhone™ Mobile TV application
Jul 6, 2009 – Streamezzo and Atos Worldline have announced a partnership to power an interactive Live TV application for iPhone 3G. The solution has already been implemented by a European Mobile Telecom provider, and is distributed through Apple's App Store.
News categories: Streamezzo, Atos Worldline, 5G, Middleware, Mobile, Smartphone
TTP to Showcase Technology Allowing US Digital TV Broadcasts to Be Viewed on Current Cell Phones at CTIA Wireless '09
Mar 19, 2009 – The Technology Partnership (TTP) has developed technology to help broadcasters, cellular carriers and accessory brands capitalise on the new mobile-specific (ATSC-M/H) digital TV (DTV) transmissions being established across the US during 2009.
News categories: TTP, Streamezzo, Mobile
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV