Digital TV News: Olivier DEMOLY
Inverto releases solution for RF video overlay distribution via FTTH
Jul 21, 2020 – Inverto has announced the launch of Unifiber - a product family addressing the increasing demand for reliable, high quality and cost effective solutions for distributing TV services over FTTH networks.
News categories: Inverto, Christophe Perini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Tricolor TV and NEOTION enable public establishments in Russia to offer mobile TV
Nov 29, 2017 – Tricolor TV and NEOTION have launched a service for the B2B segment, called 'Territory of Tricolor TV', available within the footprint of Eutelsat 36C. Using NEOTION software and hardware, the service allows organizations to offer visitors access to Tricolor TV content on their mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexei Karpov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Gateway, Mobile, Russia, Satellite
NEOTION steps into the IoT landscape
Sep 15, 2017 – As the Internet of Things is changing the way we live, work and think, NEOTION offers convenient simple and convergent DASH7-based IoT connectivity combined with other platform services that reduce complexity, risk, time-to-market and cost of any IoT deployment.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier Demoly, IBC, Smart Home, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca to show audience measurement via a NEOTION CAM at IBC
Sep 11, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it will showcase its VO Audience Measurement Service, integrated with a NEOTION CAM, at IBC2017. The Audience Measurement Service is available to TV operators using a NEOTION CAM, embedding a standard Access Control Software (ACS).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Olivier Demoly, Big Data, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
NEOTION adds ARRIS-based TITANIUM CAM to its portfolio
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its portfolio with the launch of a CAM based on ARRIS' Titanium Content Security for DVB cardless pay TV. NEOTION's TITANIUM CAM integrates ARRIS’s managed security allowing operators to target the many TVs with integrated CAM slots.
News categories: NEOTION, ARRIS, Olivier DEMOLY, JP Heron, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe, Worldwide
NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca deploy Adaptive Sentinel CAM
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca have confirmed their longstanding working relationship by deploying the first NEOTION CAM with Viaccess-Orca Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) for a major European Operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem ASSAYAG, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe
NEOTION and Verimatrix collaborate to secure the smart home
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to help secure the Digital Home. NEOTION has developed a complete secure smart home solution from connected devices at home to cloud-based services specifically designed for operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Olivier DEMOLY, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, MWC21, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION shows smart home solution with Climax sensors at MWC17
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION and CLIMAX are co-exhibiing at Mobile World Congress 2017. The range of Climax connected sensors, as part of NEOTION's Neohome catalog, allow any operator to enter the smart home market.
News categories: NEOTION, CLIMAX, Olivier DEMOLY, YK Chen, MWC21, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom