Digital TV News: Olivier DEMOLY
Inverto releases solution for RF video overlay distribution via FTTH
Jul 21, 2020 – Inverto has announced the launch of Unifiber - a product family addressing the increasing demand for reliable, high quality and cost effective solutions for distributing TV services over FTTH networks.
News categories: Inverto, Christophe Perini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Tricolor TV and NEOTION enable public establishments in Russia to offer mobile TV
Nov 29, 2017 – Tricolor TV and NEOTION have launched a service for the B2B segment, called 'Territory of Tricolor TV', available within the footprint of Eutelsat 36C. Using NEOTION software and hardware, the service allows organizations to offer visitors access to Tricolor TV content on their mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexei Karpov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Gateway, Mobile, Russia, Satellite
NEOTION steps into the IoT landscape
Sep 15, 2017 – As the Internet of Things is changing the way we live, work and think, NEOTION offers convenient simple and convergent DASH7-based IoT connectivity combined with other platform services that reduce complexity, risk, time-to-market and cost of any IoT deployment.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier Demoly, IBCShowcase, Smart Home, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca to show audience measurement via a NEOTION CAM at IBC
Sep 11, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it will showcase its VO Audience Measurement Service, integrated with a NEOTION CAM, at IBC2017. The Audience Measurement Service is available to TV operators using a NEOTION CAM, embedding a standard Access Control Software (ACS).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Olivier Demoly, Big Data, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
NEOTION adds ARRIS-based TITANIUM CAM to its portfolio
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its portfolio with the launch of a CAM based on ARRIS' Titanium Content Security for DVB cardless pay TV. NEOTION's TITANIUM CAM integrates ARRIS’s managed security allowing operators to target the many TVs with integrated CAM slots.
News categories: NEOTION, ARRIS, Olivier DEMOLY, JP Heron, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe, Worldwide
NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca deploy Adaptive Sentinel CAM
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca have confirmed their longstanding working relationship by deploying the first NEOTION CAM with Viaccess-Orca Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) for a major European Operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem ASSAYAG, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe
NEOTION and Verimatrix collaborate to secure the smart home
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to help secure the Digital Home. NEOTION has developed a complete secure smart home solution from connected devices at home to cloud-based services specifically designed for operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Olivier DEMOLY, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, MWC20, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION shows smart home solution with Climax sensors at MWC17
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION and CLIMAX are co-exhibiing at Mobile World Congress 2017. The range of Climax connected sensors, as part of NEOTION's Neohome catalog, allow any operator to enter the smart home market.
News categories: NEOTION, CLIMAX, Olivier DEMOLY, YK Chen, MWC20, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020