Digital TV News: Saankhya Labs
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs to develop 5G broadcast offload platform
Jul 24, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs have partnered to accelerate the development of a 5G Next Generation Broadcast Offload platform. The platform will enable 4G and 5G wireless operators to offload OTT and live content dynamically on to broadcast DTT networks.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Parag Naik, Mark Aitken, 5G, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
Mar 13, 2019 – Saankhya Labs has announced solutions for 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV (DTM). 5G Broadcast allows telcos to offload video traffic from their mobile network onto the 'cellularized' broadcast network. DTM enables mobile devices to receive terrestrial TV.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Parag Naik, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, MWC19, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ONE Media and Saankhya show latest ATSC 3.0 demod ICs at CES2019
Jan 8, 2019 – ONE Media 3.0 (NASDAQ: SBGI) and Saankhya Labs in collaboration with VeriSilicon and Samsung Foundry have announced the successful launch of a multi-standard demodulator SoC supporting the ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: ONE Media 3.0, Saankhya Labs, Samsung, VeriSilicon, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, Hong Hao, Dr. Wayne Dai, ATSC, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, Korea, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
ONE Media 3.0 and Saankhya Labs partner for ATSC 3.0 chipset development
Mar 28, 2017 – ONE Media 3.0 (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced an agreement with Saankhya Labs, a leader in the development of Cognitive Software Defined Radio (SDR) chips, to accelerate the development of ATSC 3.0 chipsets.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Saankhya Labs, ONE Media, Mark Aitken, Parag Naik, ATSC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, USA
Saankhya Labs Demonstrates DVB-T2/S2 at CES 2012
Jan 11, 2012 – Saankhya Labs has announced that at CES it is demonstrating DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 demodulation as well as trans-modulation capabilities on its SL1001 platform.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, CES2020, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Saankhya Labs launches TV demodulator IC
Nov 11, 2009 – Saankhya Labs, a fabless chip startup, has announced its Universal TV demodulator IC based on a Software Defined Radio (SDR) architecture, and targeted at world TV and PC-TV receiver markets.
News categories: Saankhya Labs, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs