Digital TV News: Shane McCarthy
Pace and MultiChoice work with South Africa's Vektronix to build DStv Explora
Aug 1, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC), in partnership with MultiChoice, has announced that it is working with local South African manufacturer Vektronix to assemble and deliver MultiChoice's new HD PVR decoder, the DStv Explora.
News categories: Pace plc, MultiChoice, Vektronix, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, South Africa
Pace supplies gateway and client for GET's converged services platform
Mar 7, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has commenced deliveries of its Media Gateway and client device platform to support new converged home services for GET subscribers in Norway.
News categories: Pace plc, GET, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Norway, Set Top Box
Pace Picks Up Speed in Indian Cable Market
Aug 31, 2012 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its software, conditional access and set-top box solution has been selected by Indian cable operators, Delhi Distribution Company (DDC), Faction Digital, and New Delhi and Kozhikode Cablecommunicators (KCL).
News categories: Pace plc, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
Pace provides software for Bouygues Telecom gateway
Aug 29, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the Pace Helium Unified Gateway Software and professional services to support the rollout of Bouygues Telecom's gateway platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware
Pace Delivers Building Blocks for Sky New Zealand's IGLOO
Jul 16, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the services and technology behind SKY New Zealand and TVNZ's new TV service, IGLOO. IGLOO will run Pace's Elements software platform on a Pace DVB-T2 DTT hybrid IP set-top box.
News categories: Pace plc, IGLOO, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, New Zealand, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
MultiChoice and Pace bring new digital TV options to Africa
Sep 7, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has been selected by MultiChoice Africa to support MultiChoice's launch of its GOtv offering, which is bringing digital TV services to terrestrial subscribers in Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Pace plc, MultiChoice, GOtv, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Uganda, Zambia
GET selects Pace to deliver pioneering converged services platform
Sep 5, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has been selected by Norwegian cable company, GET, to develop the platform for its converged home service. The platform will deliver media content and data to a variety of devices around the home.
News categories: Pace plc, Get AS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Norway, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Nova selects Pace to enable its nation-wide transition to HD
Sep 2, 2010 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it has been selected as the high definition (HD) PVR delivery partner for Nova, the sole satellite pay TV platform in Greece and part of the Forthnet Group, Greece's largest privately owned telco operator.
News categories: Pace plc, Forthnet, Nova, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
MultiChoice selects Pace to develop second-generation HD PVR
Jun 9, 2010 – South Africa-based pay TV operator, Multichoice (JSE: NPN)(LSE:NPSN), has chosen Pace plc (LSE:PIC), its existing HD technology partner, to develop a second generation high definition (HD) personal video recorder (PVR).
News categories: Pace plc, MultiChoice, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
- African SVOD subscribers to more than quadruple
- Bitmovin releases 2020/2021 Video Developer Report
- Zapi OTT pay TV service launches in Spain with Mirada
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx