Digital TV News: Simon Westbroek
Unified Streaming enables dynamic ad insertion for Molotov
Dec 10, 2020 – Molotov has extended its relationship with Unified Streaming to enable dynamic ad insertion across its VOD content. The involves the application of Unified Streaming's Remix technology to Molotov’s Mango AVOD brand.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Molotov, Ad Insertion Platform, Simon Westbroek, Clement Cezard, Laurent Potesta, Advertising, Digital TV, France, OTT
Digiturk selects Unified Streaming to consolidate video delivery
Jan 24, 2019 – Digiturk has chosen Unified Streaming to support its newly consolidated video-streaming environment. Features will include support of a multi-CDN and multi-DRM strategy and the integration of an efficient, user-friendly nPVR.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Digiturk, Simon Westbroek, Hatice Memigüven, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Turkey
Sixty partners with Unified Streaming
Sep 11, 2017 – Sixty has announced a partnership with Unified Streaming to enable operators to provide Ease Live powered rich and deep interactive cross platform streaming services. Unified Streaming is Sixty’s first streaming partner.
News categories: Sixty, Unified Streaming, Kjetil Horneland, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
BBC extends contract with Unified Streaming
Apr 18, 2017 – The BBC and Unified Streaming have renewed their commitment to work together for another two years. Since 2013 Unified Streaming has provided the BBC with Unified Origin, its all-in-one streaming solution.
News categories: Unified Streaming, BBC, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UK
Viaplay selects Unified Streaming to optimize Scandinavian viewer experience
Feb 21, 2017 – Viaplay has chosen Unified Streaming to help optimize its viewer experience across Scandinavia. Using Unified Origin lets Viaplay fully utilize its content and support its multi-CDN strategy.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Viaplay, Simon Westbroek, Kaj af Kleen, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, OTT, Sweden
Foxtel selects Unified Streaming to power live and on demand streaming
Feb 25, 2016 – Unified Streaming has announced that it has been selected by Foxtel to create and optimise Foxtel’s streaming platform enabling delivery of Foxtel’s premium live and on demand programming across multiple devices.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Foxtel, Simon Westbroek, Brett Paton, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Set Top Box
Unified Streaming selected by maxdome for MPEG-DASH streaming
Jun 2, 2015 – maxdome, Germany’s most popular online video platform, has selected Unified Streaming, a provider of cross-platform streaming technologies, for streaming Widevine Modular encrypted MPEG-DASH to address Google Chrome users.
News categories: Unified Streaming, maxdome, Simon Westbroek, Digital TV, Germany, Media Player, OTT
Dailymotion standardizes on Unified Streaming for all live streaming
Dec 4, 2014 – Dailymotion has selected Unified Streaming for its live streaming Platform. Dailymotion required streaming software with a small footprint that can ingest a variety of formats and also offer protection of live streams using DRM.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Dailymotion, Simon Westbroek, Vincent Colombet, Content Distribution, OTT, Worldwide
24i and Unified Streaming provide app and content for Deutsche Glasfaser fibre TV
Nov 4, 2014 – App developer 24i and streaming-platform provider Unified Streaming have collaborated on an OTT TV-Everywhere service for German fibre operator Deutsche Glasfaser. The Dutch companies have co-operated to deliver a seamless back-end to front-end solution.
News categories: 24i, Unified Streaming, Deutsche Glasfaser, Jacob Zwagemaker, Simon Westbroek, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs