Digital TV News: Simple.TV
Zenverge powers SiliconDust next gen gateways
Jan 21, 2014 – Zenverge has announced that SiliconDust has incorporated Zenverge's ZN200 system-on-a-chip (SoC) into their latest HDHomeRun and Simple.TV Branded Network Attached TV tuner products, the HDTC and STV2 series.
News categories: Zenverge, SiliconDust, Raghu Rao, Theodore Head, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Simple.TV selects Gracenote to power EPGs for on-screen and second screen apps
Dec 12, 2013 – Simple.TV has selected Gracenote eyeQ™ to power the electronic program guide for all digital basic cable and over-the-air programming for Simple.TV users in North America.
News categories: Gracenote, Simple.TV, Mark Ely, Stephen White, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Simple.TV partners with Silicondust for new hardware and expansion into Europe
Sep 5, 2013 – Simple.TV has announced a manufacturing and distribution partnership with Silicondust to build and distribute their next generation streaming DVR device and bring broadcast, over-the-air (OTA) television to connected devices everywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, Silicondust, DVR, Europe, IFABerlin, Set Top Box, USA
Simple.TV adds Rovi Entertainment Store
Jun 11, 2013 – Simple.TV and Rovi Entertainment Store (RES) have announced a collaboration that is designed to enable Rovi Entertainment Store customers to deliver live TV and Cloud DVR functionality from within their RES-powered applications and accounts when paired with a Simple.TV.
News categories: Simple.TV, Rovi, DVR, Placeshifting, Streaming
Pixsan and Simple.TV Announce Strategic Partnership and initial Freeview integration
Mar 19, 2013 – Pixsan Digital Software has announced that is has partnered with Really Simple Software to bring Simple.TV to the European, Middle East and African markets. Pixsan also says it will be ready with a Freeview version of the Simple.TV DVR and service over the summer.
News categories: Pixsan, Simple.TV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere, UK
Simple.TV launches DVR for cord cutters with Buffalo & ViXS
Jan 9, 2012 – Simple.TV has announced that it has partnered with Buffalo to launch a DVR designed for the connected world. Bringing live and recorded TV to connected devices, Simple.TV turns the iPad, Roku box, Google TV, or any web browser into a full-featured DVR.
News categories: Simple.TV, Buffalo Inc, ViXS Systems, Maresuke Ishii, Sally Daub, Mark Ely, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Simple.TV Launches DVR for the Connected TV World
Jan 9, 2012 – Simple.TV has launched the first DVR designed for the connected TV world. Bringing live and recorded TV to connected devices, Simple.TV turns the iPad, Roku box, Google TV, Boxee Box, or any web browser into a DVR that is accessible from anywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
ADB Group reports second-half 2007 business update
Nov 1, 2007 – Advanced Digital Broadcast Holdings S.A. (SWX: ADBN) reports its second-half 2007 update on the progress of its business.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
- MarketCast partners with VIZIO to measure ad performance
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting