Digital TV News: TDC Group
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, OTT
TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
Jun 20, 2019 – TDC Group will use Mediamorph’s Content Value Management (CVM) for its BLOCKBUSTER VOD business in the Nordics. The CVM enables TDC to automate its VOD platforms and more effectively capitalize on content contracts, control VOD royalties, and streamline their supply chain.
News categories: Mediamorph, Blockbuster, Rob Gardos, Casper Hald, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, OTT, Sweden
Blockbuster selects 3SS to deliver smart TV app for the Nordics
Nov 21, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has been chosen by Blockbuster to engineer, deliver and integrate a new app to support connected TVs. This is the first fruit of 3SS’ appointment as Blockbuster’s long-term innovation partner.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Blockbuster, Kai-Christian Borchers, Casper Hald, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
TDC selects Mariner xVu for TV service assurance
Mar 21, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that TDC Group will deploy Mariner's xVu software as part of its strategic initiative to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction and to enhance the organization's Service Experience Monitoring (SEM) project.
News categories: Mariner xVu, TDC Group, Marc Savoie, Jens Peter Villadsen, CPE, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
TDC expands Mediaroom footprint to Norway
Jun 8, 2015 – Alcatel-Lucent (Paris; NYSE: ALU) has announced that it is enabling TDC to expand its delivery of IP-based TV services outside Denmark. Alcatel-Lucent is extending TDC’s existing Mediaroom platform to Norwegian ISP, NextGenTel.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, TDC, NextGenTel, Willem Hendrickx, Jacob Zentio Larsen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway
Norway's NexGenTel to re-use TDC IPTV platform
Oct 23, 2014 – TDC Group has announced that Norway's third largest broadband provider NexGenTel is to go live with a new IPTV platform based on TDC's technology after the two companies signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year.
News categories: TDC Group, NextGenTel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway
Denmark's TDC to deliver time-shift TV with Harmonic multiscreen solution
Mar 18, 2014 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that TDC, Denmark’s principal telecom company, has deployed a multiscreen solution from Harmonic to deliver time-shift services with catch-up TV content through its YouSee and TDC brands.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, TDC, YouSee, Tom Eltzholtz, Thomas Henriksen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile, Video Exchange
TDC TV stable over 2013 with 1.38 million subscribers
Feb 4, 2014 – TDC has published results for the fourth quarter of 2013. Continued TV net adds in TDC brand (5k) and Fullrate TV relaunch (4k) compensated for the loss of YouSee customers in the organized market (-10k in Q4).
News categories: YouSee, TDC, Cable TV, Denmark, Results
Denmark's TDC and YouSee Deploy Agama Monitoring for TV Service Quality Assurance
Jul 24, 2012 – Agama Technologies has announced that Danish communications service providers TDC and YouSee have chosen to deploy an Agama solution for head-end and distribution monitoring in their Microsoft® Mediaroom® IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama Technologies, TDC, YouSee, Mikael Dahlgren, Content Distribution, Denmark, IPTV, Middleware
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020