Digital TV News: Tom Buhl
3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente
Oct 12, 2020 – 3SS and KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced that Allente, the entity resulting from the merger between Viasat Consumer and Canal Digital, is to deploy KAON STBs and middleware with 3SS-enabled viewing experiences.
News categories: 3SS, KAONMEDIA, Kai-Christian Borchers, Tom Buhl, Jon Espen Nergård, Android TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
KAON to distribute Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated on its STBs
Sep 7, 2015 – Wyplay and Kaon Media (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced their collaboration on the Frog Turnkey solution. Wyplay will be providing its Frog turnkey solution pre-integrated on KAON devices and KAON will bundle it in its offers to pay TV operators in key growth markets such as Eastern Europe or Africa.
News categories: Wyplay, KAON, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tom Buhl, Africa, Europe, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box
KAON joins Frog by Wyplay
Oct 16, 2014 – Wyplay and KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ: KAON MEDIA) have announced that KAON has become a Licensee of the Frog shared-source solution and will be acting as a set-top-box Integrator for Frog.
News categories: Wyplay, KAON, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tom Buhl, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NDS Partners with Kaonmedia to Support ASTER to Launch Advanced TV Services in Poland
Jan 29, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it has joined forces with Kaonmedia to deliver digital set-top boxes (STB) and DVRs, including a DVR for viewing in High Definition, to ASTER, a leading provider of media and communication services in Poland.
News categories: NDS Group, Kaonmedia, ASTER, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVR, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.8% in 2020
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform