Digital TV News: Turan Erdogan
Toshiba and Vestel agree European partnership
Sep 1, 2016 – Vestel has announced a strategic brand license agreement with Toshiba (TOKYO: 6502) centred on the production and sales of Toshiba branded consumer TVs in the European market.
News categories: Vestel, Toshiba, Turan Erdogan, Digital TV, Europe, IFA, Smart TV
VESTEL adopts Android TV for UHD TVs and set-top boxes
Jun 9, 2015 – VESTEL (VESTL:Istanbul) has announced the adoption of the Android TV platform for its UHD TVs and Set Top Boxes. The TV and Set Top Box platforms powered by Android TV combine user friendly TV middleware with the Android ecosystem while delivering excellent 4K/UHD picture performance.
News categories: VESTEL, Turan Erdogan, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Yahoo! and Vestel Group Partner to Deliver Yahoo! Connected TV Across Europe
Sep 3, 2010 – Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) and Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) have announced that consumers across Europe will soon be able to easily access thousands of content sources, movies, TV shows, social networks, videos, and other kinds of Internet content through Yahoo! Connected TV.
News categories: Yahoo!, Vestel, OTT, Smart TV
Vestel to Integrate Miniweb for Advanced Connected TV services
Mar 21, 2010 – Vestel and Miniweb have announced a strategic partnership for the deployment of Miniweb's broadband content guide and services platform across a range of Vestel's connected TV devices.
News categories: Miniweb, Vestel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Vestel Receives First FreeView HD Certification
Jan 20, 2010 – Vestel Electronics has announced that its T8300 DVB-T2 Freeview HD set top box (STB) has been certified by Freeview for the UK market. Vestel's Freeview HD box is the world's first DVB-T2 STB certified by Freeview.
News categories: Vestel, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria