Digital TV News: Wipro
Wipro launches Next-Gen ATSC 3.0 receiver software with Airwavz.tv
Feb 1, 2019 – Wipro (NYSE:WIT, BSE:507685, NSE:WIPRO) has announced the launch of its Next-Gen ATSC 3.0 software stack. The hybrid-TV viewing solution has been enabled using Airwavz RedZone Receiver (RZR) USB ATSC dongle.
News categories: Wipro, Airwavz, Anita Ganti, Bonnie Beeman, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Middleware, Peripherals / Accessories, USA
Wipro's in-car DTV middleware adapted for Japan
Feb 15, 2017 – Wipro (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) has announced that its Digital-TV (DTV) Middleware Solution, which facilitates In-Car TV reception systems, has been customized for the Japanese automotive market.
News categories: Wipro, Anita Ganti, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Terrestrial
Wipro middleware powers Hisense 4K TVs for Japan
Jan 5, 2017 – Wipro (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) has announced that its Digital TV Middleware solution has successfully enabled Hisense 4K TVs in Japan. The Wipro solution supports ISDB-T/S Broadcast and HD-PVR to enable a premium viewing experience for customers.
News categories: Wipro, Hisense, Anita Ganti, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Smart TV
Wipro Enters Blu-ray Market Through Partnership With Philips
Apr 6, 2010 – Wipro (NYSE: WIT) has announced that the company has signed a partnership agreement with Philips (AEX: PHI; NYSE: PHG) to offer Blu-ray middleware and solution development services around Philips' developed Blu-ray technology.
News categories: Wipro, Philips, Blu-ray, Licensing, Middleware
Wipro Delivers Middleware for In-Car TV Tuner to Hirschmann Car Communication
Dec 15, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced that it has delivered its ISDB-T stack to Hirschmann Car Communication. The stack is to be used for developing In-Car TV solutions for Hirschmann's Tier-1 car customers targeting the Japanese market.
News categories: Wipro, Hirschmann Car Communication, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Terrestrial
TiVo Chooses Wipro's DVB-T Middleware to Build HD DVRs
Sep 9, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced that TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO) has adopted Wipro's DVB-T and Common Interface (CI) software stacks for its solutions targeting Australian and European markets
News categories: Wipro, TiVo, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, Europe, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Wipro expands portfolio of Digital TV Stacks for Global Markets
Jan 7, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced the availability of its portfolio of Digital TV middleware addressing multiple global markets segmented by different standards.
News categories: Wipro, Cable TV, CES2023, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, MHEG-5, Middleware, North America, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC