Digital TV News: Xandr
Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
Mar 16, 2023 – Channel 4 will be the first UK broadcaster to offer brands the option of using the automated ad buying platform Xandr having added it to its suite of demand side platforms.
News categories: Channel 4, Xandr, Fatima Dowlet, Adam Lynch, Melinda Clow, Advertising, Digital TV, UK
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
Dec 7, 2022 – Pixalate has released its Q3 2022 Seller Trust Indexes, providing programmatic advertising quality ratings. Pixalate also provides rankings for each seller's estimated market share.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, Mobile, North America, Streaming
Velocix picked by Oi to scale-out OTT video streaming platform
Oct 18, 2022 – Velocix has announced that Oi has selected Velocix’s content delivery network (CDN) software to transform its streaming platform architecture and expand its Oi Play OTT service.
News categories: Velocix, Oi Play, Jim Brickmeier, Alexandro Herrmann Bauer, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
Sep 27, 2022 – Asia Satellite Telecommunications has announced that TV5MONDE has selected AsiaSat 5 to distribute TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to serve audiences in regions of North East Asia and Oceania.
News categories: AsiaSat, TV5MONDE, Ina Lui, Alexandre Muller, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Oceania, Satellite
OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
Sep 27, 2022 – OpenAP has announced new programmatic interoperability of OpenID, its audience identifier. OpenID audiences can now be distributed for programmatic digital execution via integrations with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr.
News categories: OpenAP, FreeWheel, Magnite, Xandr, Chris LoRusso, Misha Williams, Matt McLeggon, Tom Koch, Esra Bacher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Viaccess-Orca powers Android TV offering at Orange Slovensko
Feb 21, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Orange Slovensko has launched an Android TV offering with VO's DRM solutions. VO provides Orange Slovensko with solutions for content protection and multi-DRM management on its Android TV set-top boxes.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange Slovensko, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Martin Lednár, Android TV, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovenia
AT&T sells Xandr to Microsoft
Dec 21, 2021 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has agreed to sell Xandr to Microsoft. The agreement builds on a decade-long relationship between Xandr, including its predecessor companies, and Microsoft for delivering global digital media solutions for advertisers.
News categories: Xandr, Microsoft, Mike Welch, Mikhail Parakhin, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform
Dec 1, 2021 – Xandr has released a new feature on its platform, described as content metadata for video. The new feature aims to help publishers improve monetization of their premium video supply through standardized content descriptors.
News categories: Xandr, Lynn Chealander, Eric Fitzpatrick, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania