Digital TV News: Dominique Feral
Viaccess-Orca and Wyplay build pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform
Jun 3, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Wyplay have joined forces to build a pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform. The platform is targeted at operators or content providers wishing to deploy best in class services while minimizing complexity and optimizing their internal resources.
News categories: Wyplay, Viaccess-Orca, Dominique Feral, Android TV, ANGA COM, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
RSCRYPTO joins Frog by Wyplay community, updates CA
May 19, 2017 – RSCRYPTO has announced that it has joined more than 150 companies in the Frog by Wyplay Community. At the same time it has launched its next generation CAS-PHI CAS 2.5 which enables operators to take control of their own security.
News categories: RSCRYPTO, Wyplay, Levent Le, Dominique Feral, China, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wyplay Frog Premium bundled with latest Amlogic UHD STB chipsets
Apr 13, 2017 – Wyplay and Amlogic have announced that the Frog Premium turnkey solution is integrated on Amlogic hybrid STB chipsets including the popular S905D. The S905D is deployed by major operators worldwide and offers high-end features at unprecedented price points.
News categories: Wyplay, Amlogic, Dominique Feral, Zafer Diab, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Broadpeak nanoCDN integrated with Frog By Wyplay middleware
Jan 4, 2017 – Broadpeak and Wyplay have announced that they will unveil a joint solution at CES 2017. Broadpeak's nanoCDN technology has been integrated with Frog By Wyplay middleware on set-top boxes (STBs) to make multiscreen delivery scalable and affordable.
News categories: Broadpeak, Wyplay, Jacques Le Mancq, Dominique Feral, CES, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Worldwide
Irdeto offers integrated security to the Frog by Wyplay community
Jan 3, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a new licensing agreement with Wyplay. Through the partnership, Irdeto and Wyplay will offer an integrated advanced middleware and security solution for broadcast, hybrid and OTT deployments.
News categories: Irdeto, Wyplay, Steeve Huin, Dominique Feral, CES, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay and Alpha Networks to offer joint digital TV solution
Jan 6, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced that they will jointly bring to market their Frog and Tucano software products as an end-to-end solution for TV operators. The solution combines tools to manage content, subscribers and payments, integrated with an open source customisable middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay to bundle Quadrille push technology with Frog Turnkey
Sep 11, 2015 – Wyplay and Quadrille have announced that the latter’s QuadriFast push technology will be available as a value-added bundle with the Frog Turnkey digital TV software solution. The two companies intend to focus on operators in growth markets such as Africa and Eastern Europe.
News categories: Quadrille, Wyplay, Xavier Battas, Dominique Féral, Africa, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019