Digital TV News: Novatek
Inview Technology Partners with Novatek to Launch NEELiX Digital TV Platform
Oct 19, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with flat panel display chipmaker Novatek to launch its lightweight Neelix platform across millions of products worldwide.
News categories: Inview, Novatek, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Inview Technology sign licensing agreements to supply NEELiX platform to silicon vendors
Sep 29, 2010 – Inview Technology has announced that license agreements have been signed with a number of silicon vendors enabling the integration of its NEELiX platform. NEELiX incorporates a fully integrated EPG, media browser and personal schedule tool.
News categories: Inview, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Global and China Digital STB (Set-top Box) Market Report, 2009
Jan 12, 2010 – In 2009, the overall conversion to digital TV was completed in 177 cities across China, and cable TV subscribers reached 19.9 million. In the cable set-top box (STB) chip market, STMicroelectronics enjoyed the biggest market share.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, DVR, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
MIPS Licenses Processor to Novatek for Multimedia SoC Designs
Oct 20, 2009 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) has announced that Novatek Microelectronics has licensed the MIPS32® 24KEc™ processor core to power advanced chip designs for a variety of multimedia devices for the digital home.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, Novatek, Licensing, Silicon IP
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient