Digital TV News: 3SS
Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
Dec 6, 2023 – 3SS has announced that Tele Columbus has gone live with its new hybrid STB service PŸUR TV. The STB is delivering an advanced entertainment experience thanks to 3SS' 3Ready product platform.
News categories: 3SS, Tele Columbus, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Markus Oswald, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Grey Juice Lab to support 3SS content ecosystem expansion
Oct 12, 2023 – 3SS has selected Grey Juice Lab as a partner to help scale and accelerate the onboarding of content partners to 3SS' 3Ready entertainment platform in automotive and operator environments.
News categories: 3SS, Grey Juice Lab, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, TV Services, UX, Worldwide
4iG selects NAGRA to launch entertainment services in Hungary
Sep 13, 2023 – 4iG, through its subsidiaries Vodafone Hungary, DIGI Hungary and Antenna Hungaria, has selected NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) as system integrator and solution partner for its migration to next-generation TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, 4iG, Nancy Goldberg, Tamás Bányai, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Hungary, IBC2023, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
PŸUR TV users benefit from personalization with XroadMedia
Sep 12, 2023 – Tele Columbus has implemented personalization services across its PŸUR TV platform using XroadMedia's Ncanto, ensuring that all relevant content for each user is easily discoverable.
News categories: XroadMedia, Tele Columbus, Adolf Proidl, Markus Oswald, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, UX
Zattoo and 3SS partner to enable live TV in cars
Sep 12, 2023 – Zattoo and 3SS are joining forces to bring live TV streaming to cars. Zattoo Stream APIs have been integrated into 3SS' 3Ready Platform as part of a technical proof of concept.
News categories: 3SS, Zattoo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
3SS powers Allente Stream Multiscreen OTT apps
Sep 4, 2023 – Allente, supported by 3SS, has launched its new Allente Stream Multiscreen OTT offering. The operator has gone live with new apps, all based on the 3Ready product platform from 3SS.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, Pierre Donath, Jon Espen Nergård, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2023, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
3SS integrates new YouTube Recommendation API
Aug 11, 2023 – 3SS has added YouTube as a content partner integrating the YouTube Recommendation API into its video entertainment platform. Allente will be the first customer to bring the integration to market.
News categories: 3SS, Pierre Donath, Big Data, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
TOGGO & 3SS launch kids video app on Android Automotive OS
Jul 26, 2023 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that SUPER RTL Fernsehen has launched the world's first kids-only native video app on Android Automotive OS, with a UI/UX engineered by 3SS.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL Fernsehen, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward