Digital TV News: ALPHA NETWORKS
TV4Planet launches OTT platform with Alpha Networks
Dec 8, 2022 – TV4Planet has partnered with Alpha Networks to launch its OTT platform. TV4Planet benefits of Alpha Networks’ Tucano video software and Gecko front-end applications, customized to fit the requirements of the company.
News categories: Alpha Networks, TV4Planet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Alpha Networks to power National Volleyball League's OTT service
Oct 6, 2022 – Alpha Networks has announced that, BEE, the SaaS video solution from Alpha Networks, has become the official video platform of the National Volleyball League (LNV) for the realization of its OTT platform, LNVtv.
News categories: Alpha Networks, LNV, Guillaume Devezeaux, Yves Bouget, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Alpha Networks and Container Media announce OTT platform partnership
Sep 9, 2022 – Container Media has allied with Alpha Networks to expand the reach of its OTT video platform. Container Media will benefit of Alpha Networks’ experience in the pay-TV and entertainment industries to allow it to address new regions, starting with the Americas.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Box Brazil Group, Container Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Cícero Aragon, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming
BeIN Media renews with Cognacq-Jay Image and Alpha Networks for its MENA OTT platform
Feb 15, 2022 – Alpha Networks and Cognacq-Jay Image have announced that beIN MEDIA GROUP has extended the contract for development, maintenance and support of its OTT platform for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), adding two extra years to the partnership.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Cognacq-Jay Image, BeIN Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Philippe Bonpunt, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Alpha Networks acquires video player and analytics provider Veygo
Feb 17, 2022 – Alpha Networks has announced the acquisition of Veygo, a provider of a secure player for the video industry. Alpha Networks and Veygo have been collaborating over the last 5 years on projects for operators and media companies in Europe and Latam.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Veygo, Guillaume Devezeaux, Jean-Christophe Perier, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Media Player, Worldwide
Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
Oct 20, 2021 – Alpha Networks and MediaData TV have announced that Vodafone España has implemented their Real-time Accurate EPG solution, to improve the catch-up and start-over features on selected TV channels.
News categories: Alpha Networks, MediaData TV, Vodafone España, Guillaume Devezeaux, Carles Farrando, Jesus Rodriguez, Digital TV, Spain, UX
WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
Jan 21, 2021 – WarnerMedia has selected Alpha Networks to manage both the dynamic editorialization of content for its Toonami Max SVOD service, and the development of the front-end application.
News categories: Alpha Networks, WarnerMedia, Guillaume Devezeaux, Bertrand Schontz, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
Sep 14, 2019 – ALPHA NETWORKS has announced that Bouygues Telecom has added Start-over to its Bbox service, initially on 55 channels. The functionality is made possible thanks to Accurate EPG, a module in Alpha Networks’ tucanoRED back-end.
News categories: ALPHA NETWORKS, Bouygues Telecom, David le Dantec, Eric Laurent, Content Distribution, France, UX
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars