Digital TV News: Alpha Networks
Alpha Networks to power National Volleyball League's OTT service
Oct 6, 2022 – Alpha Networks has announced that, BEE, the SaaS video solution from Alpha Networks, has become the official video platform of the National Volleyball League (LNV) for the realization of its OTT platform, LNVtv.
News categories: Alpha Networks, LNV, Guillaume Devezeaux, Yves Bouget, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Alpha Networks and Container Media announce OTT platform partnership
Sep 9, 2022 – Container Media has allied with Alpha Networks to expand the reach of its OTT video platform. Container Media will benefit of Alpha Networks’ experience in the pay-TV and entertainment industries to allow it to address new regions, starting with the Americas.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Box Brazil Group, Container Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Cícero Aragon, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming
BeIN Media renews with Cognacq-Jay Image and Alpha Networks for its MENA OTT platform
Feb 15, 2022 – Alpha Networks and Cognacq-Jay Image have announced that beIN MEDIA GROUP has extended the contract for development, maintenance and support of its OTT platform for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), adding two extra years to the partnership.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Cognacq-Jay Image, BeIN Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Philippe Bonpunt, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Alpha Networks acquires video player and analytics provider Veygo
Feb 17, 2022 – Alpha Networks has announced the acquisition of Veygo, a provider of a secure player for the video industry. Alpha Networks and Veygo have been collaborating over the last 5 years on projects for operators and media companies in Europe and Latam.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Veygo, Guillaume Devezeaux, Jean-Christophe Perier, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Media Player, Worldwide
Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
Oct 20, 2021 – Alpha Networks and MediaData TV have announced that Vodafone España has implemented their Real-time Accurate EPG solution, to improve the catch-up and start-over features on selected TV channels.
News categories: Alpha Networks, MediaData TV, Vodafone España, Guillaume Devezeaux, Carles Farrando, Jesus Rodriguez, Digital TV, Spain, UX
WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
Jan 21, 2021 – WarnerMedia has selected Alpha Networks to manage both the dynamic editorialization of content for its Toonami Max SVOD service, and the development of the front-end application.
News categories: Alpha Networks, WarnerMedia, Guillaume Devezeaux, Bertrand Schontz, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
Sep 14, 2019 – ALPHA NETWORKS has announced that Bouygues Telecom has added Start-over to its Bbox service, initially on 55 channels. The functionality is made possible thanks to Accurate EPG, a module in Alpha Networks’ tucanoRED back-end.
News categories: ALPHA NETWORKS, Bouygues Telecom, David le Dantec, Eric Laurent, Content Distribution, France, UX
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
Alpha Networks acquires Hubee
Jul 4, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of the shares of Hubee, a Paris-based software company specialising in smart video platforms and unique user experience solutions.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Hubee, Kris Warreyn, Frédéric Pie, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media into the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services