Digital TV News: Kyivstar
Three million active users for Beeline TV in Russia in 2Q 2021
Aug 30, 2021 – VEON (NASDAQ:VEON; Amsterdam:VEON) has announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. VEON's digital businesses continued to perform well. Beeline TV in Russia had 3.0 million monthly active users (+24% YoY) in 2Q21.
News categories: VEON, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Results, Russia, Streaming, Subscribers, Ukraine
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming, Ukraine
Kyivstar launches IPTV across its FTTB network in Ukraine
Nov 24, 2015 – Kyivstar has announced the availability of its 'Home TV' IPTV service across the entirety of its FTTB network in Ukraine. The company had been testing Home TV in the cities of Krivoy Rog (Kryvyi Rih) and Zhytomyr before the launch.
News categories: Kyivstar, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Ukraine
Telenor (Canal Digital) Second Quarter 2008
Jul 23, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group of Telenor (Oslo:TEL) increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to cable TV subscribers, hardware sales to DTH and cable TV subscribers, and resale of EURO2008 distribution rights.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor First quarter 2008: Continued growth and stable margin
Apr 30, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to subscribers, including hardware sales.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor Second Quarter 2007: Continued good performance
Jul 24, 2007 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher number of subscribers and higher number of additional services. Revenues and EBITDA in Transmission & Encryption increased due to higher sales of pay TV conditional access cards.
News categories: Telenor, 2Q07 Report, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product