Digital TV News: Miniweb
woomi Incorporates blinkx Video Content in OTT Offering
Feb 15, 2011 – blinkx (LSE AIM: BLNX) has announced a partnership with Miniweb Technologies to give audiences worldwide access to blinkx's index of over 35 million hours of online video through Miniweb's 'woomi' connected TV service.
News categories: blinkx, Miniweb, woomi, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UK
blinkx Introduces TV API, Opens Online Video Index to Technology Partners
Feb 2, 2011 – blinkx has announced the launch of a TV API designed to provide partners in the Connected TV ecosystem - from box makers and TV manufacturers, to app developers and game consoles - access to blinkx's index of over 35 million hours of online video.
News categories: blinkx, Digital TV, Gaming, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Syabas and Miniweb Deliver Connected TV Functionality to Popbox Devices
Jan 9, 2011 – Syabas has announced the integration of Miniweb's connected TV platform into Syabas's new generation of Popbox and Popcorn Hour set top boxes (STB). The integration adds internet video search and personalization features to the STBs.
News categories: Syabas, Miniweb, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Miniweb Announces Multi-Territory Agreement With China's DTM
Jan 5, 2011 – Miniweb and Digital Telemedia have partnered to offer customers a variety of new connected TV content sources and services. The offering is based on Miniweb's woomi Connected TV Services Platform and DTM's range of HD DiON Set Top Boxes.
News categories: Miniweb, Digital Telemedia, CES2022, Set Top Box
Eurosat selects Miniweb to provide enhanced Connected TV Services
Mar 24, 2010 – Eurosat together with Miniweb have announced the integration of Miniweb's Connected TV Services Platform into a new range of HD Freeview set top boxes. An initial UK launch is planned for later this year.
News categories: Miniweb, Eurosat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Vestel to Integrate Miniweb for Advanced Connected TV services
Mar 21, 2010 – Vestel and Miniweb have announced a strategic partnership for the deployment of Miniweb's broadband content guide and services platform across a range of Vestel's connected TV devices.
News categories: Miniweb, Vestel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Miniweb, Metrological and Intel Collaborate to Provide Converged TV & Internet Video Experience
Aug 3, 2009 – Miniweb and Metrological Media Innovations have announced that the companies have collaborated to provide Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) CE 3100 powered devices with converged internet and broadcast video services for a high-quality TV experience.
News categories: Miniweb, Metrological, Intel, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Opportunities for Internet Video on the TV
May 13, 2009 – An IMS Research study reveals that an estimated 65 million households worldwide had the capability of viewing Internet video on their television set at the end of 2008. This represents growth of 134% over year end 2007.
News categories: IMS Research, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVR, Gaming, Market Research, OTT, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Miniweb to integrate blinkx's video search engine
May 12, 2009 – blinkx (LSE AIM: BLNX) has announced an integration agreement with Miniweb. Under the deal Miniweb will use blinkx's software for video search, syndication, recommendations, targeting and personalization as part of its online services platform.
News categories: blinkx, Miniweb, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership