Digital TV News: NexStreaming
Broadpeak video server and analytics integrated with NexPlayer SDK
Feb 22, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that its BkS350 origin server, BkS400 video cache server, and BkA100 analytics tool have been integrated with the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK to improve OTT multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Broadpeak, NexStreaming, Jacques Le Mancq, Carlos Lucas, Content Distribution, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming, Worldwide
SingTel Android apps to integrate HLS player SDK from NexStreaming
Mar 25, 2014 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the integration of its NexPlayer SDK with SingTel Android-based video applications. NexPlayer provides a video experience for Android devices regardless of the device maker or Android version.
News categories: NexStreaming, SingTel, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Singapore
Nexstreaming Releases a New Android HLS Player SDK: Nexplayer HD
Feb 25, 2013 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the release of NexPlayer HD, a version of its media player SDK, NexPlayer, now supporting HD video resolutions as well as the new Main and High H264 video profiles.
News categories: NexStreaming, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21
Nexstreaming Releases NexPlayer Integrated with Verimatrix Content Security for Android
Feb 29, 2012 – Nexstreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) and Verimatrix have announced the integration of NexPlayer media player with the Verimatrix ViewRight for Web security client. The combination allows service providers to securely stream live content to any Android device.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Verimatrix, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Nexstreaming and RMI Team up to Deliver CMMB Mobile TV
Jun 4, 2009 – RMI Corporation and Nexstreaming have announced that they have successfully combined and optimized their technologies to enable first-in-class devices supporting mobile TV services over China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) network.
News categories: RMI Corp, Nexstreaming, China, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Nexstreaming brings Live TV to the iPhone
Feb 23, 2009 – Nexstreaming has announced the commercial availability of its NexPlayer™ mobile video player for the Apple iPhone. The player offers premium quality for video and music streaming through Mobile Operator Networks and also through Wireless Internet.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming
SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices
Feb 7, 2008 – SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices, integrating its own IC with the best-in-class third party solutions to provide Portable and Mobile TV device manufacturers with fast time to market.
News categories: SIDSA, Nexstreaming, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Spain looks at converging digital standards
Jan 8, 2008 – 'Proyecto Hermes' is the name of a new project recently begun in Spain aimed at converging different digital TV technologies.
News categories: Axión, 5G, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Satellite, Spain, Streaming, Terrestrial
OMA BCAST 1.0 mobile TV interoperability tests held in Berlin
Jun 11, 2007 – bmcoforum members held a test camp from June 4-8, 2007 in Berlin targeting interoperable end-to-end solutions based on an initial implementation profile for mobile TV based on specifications of the Open Mobile Alliance.
News categories: bmcoforum, Open Mobile Alliance, Digital TV, Mobile
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion