Digital TV News: SEI Robotics
Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
Mar 21, 2023 – Allente, with 3SS and SEI Robotics, has launched a 4K dongle, based on Google TV, with a UX built on 3SS' 3Ready framework. The Allente app is installed from Google Play during first time installation.
News categories: 3SS, SEI Robotics, Google TV, Allente, Amanda Short, Jon Espen Nergård, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden, UX
SEI Robotics selects Atmosic low power wireless and energy harvesting solutions
Feb 23, 2023 – Atmosic is working with SEI Robotics to develop a range of ultra-low power remote control and smart home products. Atmosic's Bluetooth SoCs enable the creation of connected devices that require little to no battery maintenance by consumers.
News categories: Atmosic, SEI Robotics, Mike Fortin, John Yin, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
SEI Robotics selects iWedia Live TV App for retail hybrid devices
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and iWedia have announced that they have worked together to integrate iWedia's Live TV application on SEI's retail hybrid devices, improving the customer experience for the satellite market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, iWedia, Jeff Yin, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Android TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SEI and Amlogic develop Android TV set-top-box for FTP in Vietnam
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and Amlogic have cooperated to roll out the 4K Android TV IPTV/OTT set-top-box for FPT. The box runs on an Amlogic S905Y4 chipset and supports on-demand and linear broadcasting for the Vietnam market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Amlogic, FPT, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Vietnam
Dish TV and SEI present smart solutions at Android TV APAC Summit
Jan 8, 2022 – Dish TV has moved to Android TV for its STBs and plans to expand its IoT business based on the platform. With this in mind, SEI Robotics provided a solution combining Android TV, the Google Cloud Platform and ecosystem partner technology.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Dish TV India, Jeff Yin, Sunil Kumar, Android TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
SEI Robotics and Amlogic launch 8K set-top box
Sep 9, 2022 – The SEI 8K Box is developed by SEI Robotics and co-launched with Amlogic. It integrates 8K, an IoT Module, Google Assistant, Dolby Atmos, DTS, EQ and HDR10+ to provide users with a cinema-level audio and video smart home experience.
News categories: Amlogic, SEI Robotics, James Xie, Jeff Yin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SEI and SERAPHIC collaborate on 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box
Sep 8, 2022 – SEI Robotics and SERAPHIC have partnered to roll out a 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box. The SEI STB can support DVB-T/S/C, ISDB-T and other digital TV standards, while supporting the Google TIF framework and Google Widevine CAS.
News categories: SERAPHIC, SEI Robotics, Jeff Yin, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Nex, Amlogic & SEI collaborate on motion entertainment set-top-box
Sep 6, 2022 – Nex, Amlogic and SEI have cooperated to pre-launch a motion entertainment set-top-box. Features include Nex Motion content, 4K, Android TV OS and a camera to provide users with immersive motion entertainment experiences on TVs.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Nex, Amlogic, Jeff Yin, David Lee, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Nex pioneers immersive motion entertainment experiences
Sep 1, 2022 – Nex will be exhibiting its motion experiences and development tools at both IBC and the Tokyo Game Show, where it will show how it turns camera-enabled devices into accessible playgrounds for physical activity at home.
News categories: Nex, David Lee, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2022, Metaverse, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania