Digital TV News: Xbox
Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
Sep 7, 2023 – DIAGNAL has supported enhancements to Intigral's entertainment services, working on improving navigation, introducing a kids mode, creating a branded sports section and launching the service in French.
News categories: DIAGNAL, Intigral, Reuben Verghese, Bill Sharp, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
Vegas Golden Knights partners with ViewLift for sports streaming
Aug 21, 2023 – Vegas Golden Knights has partnered with ViewLift to stream all locally-broadcast Vegas Golden Knights games live on major devices, reaching NHL fans in Nevada and surrounding states.
News categories: ViewLift, Vegas Golden Knights, Rick Allen, Kerry Bubolz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
May 24, 2023 – Player.pl is now available on Xbox One and Xbox series devices in Poland. The service operates on the Redge Media platform, a white label video streaming solution for content distributors.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Player.pl, Mateusz Zawiślak, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
Cloud gaming platform Nware now available on Android TV
Feb 23, 2023 – Nware has announced that it is now available via Android TV, enabling users to enjoy video games without a gaming console, downloading, storage issues or the need to connect additional devices.
News categories: Nware, Daniel Olmedo, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Worldwide
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
SLING TV launches Freestream FAST service
Feb 9, 2023 – SLING TV has launched a FAST service, Sling Freestream. Freestream is available through the SLING app on all Roku devices, and is rolling out across Comcast, LG, Samsung, Vizio and Xbox devices.
News categories: SLING TV, Gary Schanman, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Accedo supports launch of ITVX in the UK
Dec 16, 2022 – Accedo has worked on the ITVX video service for a number of platforms, including Youview, Freeview, Android TV, Freesat, Roku, Samsung Tizen, Samsung Orsay, and Xbox, as well as for the ITVX website.
News categories: Accedo, ITV, Michael Lantz, Steve Forde, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, UK, UX
Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
Nov 16, 2022 – Rolling out through the end of the year, Samsung is making available apps from game streaming partners Xbox, Amazon Luna, NVIDIA GeForce NOW and Utomik, with Blacknut and Antstream Arcade coming in 2023.
News categories: Samsung, Antstream Arcade, Blacknut, Mike Lucero, Sarah Tobin, Steve Cottam, Nabil Laredj, Digital TV, Gaming, Smart TV, USA
VIZIO remote controls to get dedicated Redbox and Crackle buttons
Nov 14, 2022 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) has announced a deal with VIZIO that brings the Redbox and Crackle free streaming apps to VIZIO remote controls in the second half of 2023.
News categories: Chicken Soup for the Soul, VIZIO, Adam Mosam, Seta Goldstein, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, UX
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data