Digital TV News: ZEOP
Number of subscribers to Netgem's services reaches 470,000
Oct 20, 2022 – The total number of subscribers to Netgem Group services reached 470,000 at the end of September 2022, a growth rate of over 40% year-on-year. The Group has confirmed its target of half a million subscribers by end-2022.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Finland, France, IPTV, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Netgem powers ZEOPTV streaming service in Réunion
Feb 16, 2022 – ZEOP has announced the launch of ZEOPTV in Réunion. ZEOPTV offers an entertainment streaming experience to fibre subscribers on any screen, including for the first time on the NetgemTV-powered platform on Apple TV and Android TV.
News categories: Netgem, ZEOP, Mathias Hautefort, Xavier Joseph, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Mascarene Islands
Réunion's Zeop upgrades broadcasting infrastructure with Appear
Sep 2, 2021 – Appear has announced that, with its reseller partner Lucas Telecom, it has upgraded Zeop's broadcasting infrastructure to bring French digital TV services to viewers on Réunion.
News categories: Appear, Lucas Telecom, Zeop, Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen, Christophe Lucas, Xavier Joseph, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mascarene Islands
Netgem partners with Zeop in La Réunion
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Zeop, a cable and fiber operator in La Réunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean, has partnered with Netgem to launch next generation TV services.
News categories: Netgem, Zeop, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Set Top Box
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia