Digital TV News: nangu.TV
Orange Slovensko Android TV STB runs on the nangu.TV platform
Oct 4, 2021 – nangu.TV has unveiled that the Android TV Operator Tier set-top box deployed by Orange Slovensko runs on the nangu.TV platform. The 4K UHD box was developed with CommScope and Viaccess Orca.
News categories: nangu.TV, Orange Slovensko, CommScope, Zdeněk Gerlický, Júlia Piovarči, Phil Cardy, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, UX
T-Mobile Czech Republic deploys nangu.TV for OTT mobile TV
Dec 8, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has expanded its relationship with T-Mobile Czech Republic. A nangu.TV customer for several years, T-Mobile CZ is now using the company’s Media Platform to provide OTT mobile TV services for its customer base.
News categories: nangu.TV, T-Mobile, Tomas Padera, Milan Hába, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
450,000 devices connected to nangu.TV
Nov 6, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that more than 450,000 paid subscribers using active devices including set-top boxes, mobile phones, tablets and PCs are now connected to its media platform, which enables the delivery of television and video content.
News categories: nangu.TV, Tomas Padera, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, Poland, Slovakia, Streaming, Subscribers, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine
Migration of O2 Czech Republic customers to nangu.TV platform completed
May 14, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has completed the migration of O2 customers to the nangu.TV Media Platform. nangu.TV began working with O2 last summer when the operator re-launched its O2 TV service in the Czech Republic.
News categories: nangu.TV, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Jakub Kabourek, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ADB provides software and services to O2 Czech Republic
Apr 16, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has been appointed by O2 Czech Republic to manage the migration of o2's IPTV subscribers from Alcatel-Lucent MiViewTV middleware to the nangu.tv platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Peter Balchin, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
EKT, Entropic and nangu.TV deliver advanced set-top box to Telefonica
Aug 26, 2013 – EKT (Eagle Kingdom Technologies) has been selected by Telefonica Czech Republic to supply their new interactive set-top box, based on an Entropic ARM® Cortex™ A-9 secure integrated circuit (IC).
News categories: Entropic, Eagle Kingdom, nangu.TV, Telefonica Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
May 22, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced its Recommendation Engine. nangu.TV's Recommendation Engine is a key element of its Media Platform and provides operators with a route to greater customer satisfaction and loyalty therefore increasing ARPU.
News categories: nangu.TV, ANGA COM, Content Distribution
nangu.TV unveils Recommendation Engine at TVConnect
Mar 15, 2013 – nangu.TV is demonstrating a number of key features at TV Connect including its new recommendation engine. This is part of its remote control and multi-screen application for tablet, smartphones and set-top box devices.
News categories: nangu.TV, Apps, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Video Exchange
Poland's E-CHO ISP deploys nangu.TV platform for IPTV and VOD
Jan 16, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced that Polish ISP, E-CHO, has purchased nangu.TV's Media Platform to provide an IPTV system over a managed network that allows customers to connect via their set-top box.
News categories: nangu.TV, E-CHO, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland