Digital TV News: 3SS
3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
Oct 6, 2022 – 3SS and P3 have announced that they are co-developing an in-car infotainment system that includes an on-the-go video entertainment UX powering all in-car displays built on Google’s Android Automotive OS.
News categories: 3SS, P3 Digital Services, Adnan Ertural, Marius Mailat, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
Oct 5, 2022 – Synamedia has announced that Astro Malaysia has gone live with Synamedia Clarissa to gain a deeper understanding about how business decisions impact viewer behaviour and content consumption, with the goal of boosting engagement.
News categories: Synamedia, Astro Malaysia, Paul Segre, Euan Smith, Advertising, Digital TV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
KAON, 3SS and Green Streams create end-to-end IPTV solution
Sep 5, 2022 – KAON, 3SS and Green Streams have announced the launch of a joint IPTV/OTT service platform. The pre-integrated end-to-end platform enables the delivery of super-aggregated video services based on Android TV.
News categories: 3SS, Green Streams, KAON, Pierre Donath, Gernot Jaeger, Thomas Staneker, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Allente selects 3SS 3Ready Control Center and ContentWise
Sep 1, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and ContentWise have announced that Allente has become the first operator to deploy 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' next-generation UX management and content curation hub.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, ContentWise, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jon Espen Nergård, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2022, Norway, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
3SS UX management platform integrated with ThinkAnalytics discovery and analytics
Aug 30, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics and 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) have announced that 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' UX management platform, is now pre-integrated with Think360, ThinkAnalytics’ content discovery and analytics solution.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, Pierre Donath, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
Aug 16, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and SEI Robotics have announced that Tele2 has gone live with its Tv Hub Mini, a 4K, Android TV-based dongle for OTT TV. The Tele2 Tv Hub Mini user experience is powered by 3SS' 3Ready UX solution.
News categories: Tele2, SEI Robotics, 3SS, Niclas Rosendahl, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden
NPAW and 3SS create analytics-driven experience management solution
May 27, 2022 – 3SS and NPAW have announced that they have combined technologies to create a data-fueled customer intelligence platform which helps operators prevent churn and enhance average revenue per user (ARPU).
News categories: 3SS, NPAW, Pierre Donath, Ferran Gutierrez Vilaró, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
May 24, 2022 – 3SS has announced that SUPER RTL has launched its new TOGGO kids’ multiscreen entertainment platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, enabled by 3SS-engineered apps for web, iOS and Android devices.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, TOGGO, Kai-Christian Borchers, Robert Dube, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland, UX
3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
May 18, 2022 – 3SS and ContentWise have announcd that they intend to transform UX personalization possibilities through the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to the benefit of service providers and their subscribers alike.
News categories: 3SS, ContentWise, Tomasz Dzikowski, Paolo Romano, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22