Digital TV News: 3SS
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
yes selects Synamedia and 3SS for smart TV user experience
Mar 30, 2023 – yes (TASE: BEZQ) is deploying a smart TV UX for its yes+ premium streaming service powered by Synamedia. yes has also released a range of yes+ smart TV apps developed by 3SS, in partnership with Synamedia.
News categories: Synamedia, 3SS, 'yes', Dr. Tzvi Gerstl, Kai-Christian Borchers, Itzhak Elyakim, Apps, Digital TV, Israel, Smart TV, Streaming, UX
Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
Mar 21, 2023 – Allente, with 3SS and SEI Robotics, has launched a 4K dongle, based on Google TV, with a UX built on 3SS' 3Ready framework. The Allente app is installed from Google Play during first time installation.
News categories: 3SS, SEI Robotics, Google TV, Allente, Amanda Short, Jon Espen Nergård, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden, UX
3SS partners with TELUS to power Android TV service
Mar 7, 2023 – 3SS has partnered with TELUS to launch the next-generation of the TELUS entertainment service, based on Android TV. TELUS chose 3SS' 3Ready Product Framework to provide the customized UX.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, t4h, VANTIVA, TELUS, Brian Jentz, Greg Riker, Graça Candido, Mercedes Pastor, Tim Fell, Android TV, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
3SS provides Smart TV apps for Elisa Estonia
Dec 12, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Elisa has gone live with two new apps that deliver its Elisa Elamus entertainment service on Smart TVs, from Samsung and LG, powered by the 3SS 3Ready product platform.
News categories: 3SS, Elisa, Kai-Christian Borchers, Kertu Popp, Apps, Digital TV, Estonia, Smart TV, Streaming
Proximus selects 3SS to power Pickx TV experiences
Nov 10, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Proximus has selected its 3Ready as the foundation for its next-generation TV Everywhere multi-device Pickx offering, replacing an incumbent solution.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jim Casteele, Android TV, Belgium, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UX
A1 Bulgaria creates Android TV app for Smart TVs with 3SS
Nov 3, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that A1 Bulgaria has gone live with an app for viewing A1's Xplore TV on Android TV sets. 3SS has already delivered Xplore TV apps for Samsung Tizen and LG webOS Smart TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Group, Kai-Christian Borchers, Metodi Mladenov, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Smart TV
3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
Oct 6, 2022 – 3SS and P3 have announced that they are co-developing an in-car infotainment system that includes an on-the-go video entertainment UX powering all in-car displays built on Google’s Android Automotive OS.
News categories: 3SS, P3 Digital Services, Adnan Ertural, Marius Mailat, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
Oct 5, 2022 – Synamedia has announced that Astro Malaysia has gone live with Synamedia Clarissa to gain a deeper understanding about how business decisions impact viewer behaviour and content consumption, with the goal of boosting engagement.
News categories: Synamedia, Astro Malaysia, Paul Segre, Euan Smith, Advertising, Digital TV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform