Digital TV News: A1 Telekom
A1 Telekom Austria expands use of Actus Digital's monitoring platform
Nov 14, 2023 – Actus Digital has announced that A1 Telekom Austria is using the Actus intelligent monitoring platform for a diverse range of use cases including compliance recording and technical monitoring.
News categories: Actus Digital, A1 Telekom, Sima Levy, Josef Windisch, Austria, Digital TV, QoE
A1 Croatia chooses Appear for live channel encoding and distribution
May 16, 2023 – A1 Croatia has chosen Appear to upgrade its live OTT channel encoding and distribution workflow, migrating its existing ABR infrastructure to Appear's NEO Series server-based transcoding platform.
News categories: Appear, A1 Croatia, Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen, Vedran Krhač, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, Streaming
A1 Bulgaria creates Android TV app for Smart TVs with 3SS
Nov 3, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that A1 Bulgaria has gone live with an app for viewing A1's Xplore TV on Android TV sets. 3SS has already delivered Xplore TV apps for Samsung Tizen and LG webOS Smart TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Group, Kai-Christian Borchers, Metodi Mladenov, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Smart TV
3SS delivers Smart TV apps for A1 Bulgaria
Nov 10, 2021 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has delivered two new smart TV apps for A1 Bulgaria. The apps are now live and available to Xplore TV subscribers with Samsung Tizen and LG webOS connected TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Bulgaria, Kai-Christian Borchers, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, TV Everywhere
A1 Makedonija deploys A1 Xplore TV with Zappware
Sep 28, 2021 – A1 Makedonija has launched A1 Xplore TV in Macedonia, powered by Zappware. A1 Xplore TV constantly learns from the user's viewing habits and recommends content relevant to them.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Makedonija, Ives Decraene, Elena Panova, Digital TV, IPTV, Macedonia, TV Everywhere, UX
Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
Jun 15, 2021 – Zappware has announced that A1 Austria has now launched their Zappware-powered video service on Fire TV. A1 Xplore TV was launched on STBs, smartphones, tablets and PCs in 2020.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Austria, Patrick Vos, Johannes Natterer, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
Oct 29, 2020 – A1 Telekom Austria has selected XroadMedia to enable recommendations on their A1 Xplore TV services in Central and Eastern Europe. A1 has introduced an AI-driven recommendation engine based on the Ncanto solution from XroadMedia.
News categories: XroadMedia, A1 Telekom, Adolf Proidl, Alexander Kuchar, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
A1 Telekom Austria to deliver TV channels to Asia for TRACE
Oct 7, 2020 – TRACE has chosen A1 Telekom Austria Group to deliver TV channels TRACE Urban and TRACE Sport Stars to cable and IPTV operators within the wide footprint of the APSTAR-7 satellite at 76.5° East.
News categories: A1 Telekom Austria, TRACE Global, Elena Petrova, Laurent Dumeau, Asia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
Edgeware StreamBuilder selected for A1 Xplore TV
Sep 1, 2020 – Edgeware has announced that A1 Telekom Austria Group has deployed Edgeware's online TV solutions to help maximize audience reach for its new content and streaming platform, A1 Xplore TV.
News categories: Edgeware, A1 Telekom Austria Group, Karl Thedéen, Alexander Stock, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery