Digital TV News: Al Servati
Entropic MoCA 1.1 designed into Coship Gateways and Adapters for China
Mar 25, 2015 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its MoCA 1.1 solution has been selected by Coship to serve the China home networking market. The solution has been designed into Coship's G1200 gateway and MC1000W MoCA to Wi-Fi extender.
News categories: Entropic, Coship, Al Servati, Zero Wang, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MARUSYS, Entropic show Kodi-based HD PVR and media player
Sep 12, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that MARUSYS has unveiled an HD PVR and media player based on the Kodi Entertainment Center (formerly known as Xbox Media Center or XBMC) open source platform, and using Entropic's EN7588 SoC.
News categories: Entropic, MARUSYS, Kodi Entertainment Center, Al Servati, Dr. Juha Park, Asia, Digital TV, DVR, Europe, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
StarTimes to deploy Entropic Analog Channel Stacking Switch in Africa
Sep 3, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that StarTimes will use Entropic's EN5288 Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) Outdoor Unit (ODU) solution for their direct broadcast satellite (DBS) service deployments in Africa.
News categories: Entropic, StarTimes, Jianqiang Wang, Al Servati, Africa, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
PESI updates LNB converter with Entropic Channel Stacking Switch
Aug 5, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Prime Electronics & Satellitics Inc. have announced the availability of the Prime Low Noise Block (LNB) converter, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Prime Electronics, Vincent Hung, Al Servati, Brazil, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Inverto develops digital satellite ODU with second generation Entropic IC
May 19, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced the Inverto Unicable II Multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, ANGA COM, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Entropic, MTI satellite Channel Stacking Switch deployed in the Middle East
Mar 10, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and MTI have announced that a DBS operator in the Middle East has deployed MTI's 4x4, Quad SCR DBS ODU LNB product, based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch silicon.
News categories: Entropic, MTI, Eugene Wu, Al Servati, LNB, Middle-East, Satellite, Semiconductor
Inverto ships Entropic-based Unicable multi-switch to DTH operator in India
Jan 21, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced that a major direct broadcast satellite operator in India has deployed Inverto's Quad Unicable™ multi-switch based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch.
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, India, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
DIRECTV deploys Entropic Channel Stacking Switch in WNC multi-switch
Jan 6, 2014 – Entropic (NASDAQ: ENTR) and Wistron NeWeb (WNC) have announced that DIRECTV has deployed Entropic's digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS) technology in a new WNC multi-switch, the DSWM13.
News categories: Entropic, Wistron, Henry Derovanessian, Jeffrey Gau, Al Servati, CES2021, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Prime, Entropic deploy single-cable LNB solution at Brazilian satellite operator
Aug 6, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Prime Electronics & Satellitics have advanced deployment in Brazil. Prime's LNB with Entropic's technology allows DBS operators to support a single satellite, four tuners, and multiplex terrestrial signals all over a single-cable.
News categories: Prime Electronics, Entropic, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025