Digital TV News: Bulent Celebi
AirTies licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)
Feb 18, 2016 – AirTies has announced that it has licensed the RDK (Reference Design Kit) in support of the RDK community’s newest initiative for broadband devices (RDK-B).
News categories: AirTies, RDK Management, Bulent Celebi, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, RDK, Set Top Box, USA
AirTies and Norigin Media to launch STB with OTT apps and casting
Sep 1, 2014 – AirTies Wireless Networks has partnered with Norigin Media to launch a multimedia casting Set-top box (STB) which is used to cast TV and Video streams from mobile devices onto larger screens at home. The STB will be on display at IBC 2014.
News categories: AirTies, Norigin Media, Bulent Celebi, Espen Erikstad, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Octoshape demonstrates 4K end-to-end OTT/IPTV with Harmonic and AirTies
May 13, 2014 – Octoshape has announced an interoperability demonstration of 4k stream resolution delivered over the public Internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs), with technology from Harmonic and AirTies Wireless Networks.
News categories: Octoshape, Harmonic, AirTies, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Thierry Fautier, Content Distribution, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies demonstrates HEVC for broadband TV with Envivio and Octoshape at TVConnect
Mar 18, 2014 – AirTies along with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) and Octoshape are to show an interoperability demonstration of HEVC adaptive bitrate video, delivered over the public internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, Envivio, Octoshape, Jean-Pierre Henot, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
AirTies launches wireless ‘Set-top Box To Go’
Mar 18, 2014 – At TV Connect 2014, AirTies will be showcasing a portable wireless set-top box. Measuring 10x10cm, the miniature STB attaches wirelessly to the IP gateway and can easily be moved from room to room.
News categories: AirTies, Bulent Celebi, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
AirTies integrates Netflix with IPTV for Denmark's Waoo!
Jan 6, 2014 – AirTies has announced that it has integrated Netflix with an IPTV service for Danish fibre broadband provider Waoo! AirTies has developed the first set-top box to allow subscribers to view Netflix’s services alongside IPTV.
News categories: AirTies, Waoo!, Netflix, Joergen Stensgaard, Bulent Celebi, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies selects Opera SDK to bring OTT to STBs
Sep 13, 2013 – Opera Software has announced that it has renewed its partnership with AirTies. The agreement makes the Opera Devices Software Development Kit (SDK) available to the entire AirTies set-top box (STB) portfolio.
News categories: Opera Software, AirTies, Aneesh Rajaram, Bulent Celebi, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies and Octoshape team up to offer OTT IPTV platform
Sep 12, 2013 – Octoshape and AirTies have announced a partnership for OTT IPTV delivery. The solution combines AirTies' STB architecture with Octoshape's video acceleration that optimises standard streaming formats for delivery over the public Internet.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies integrates ACCESS DLNA-based media sharing
Jan 9, 2013 – ACCESS has announced that AirTies has integrated ACCESS' NetFront™ Living Connect with its home gateways and set-top boxes to enable DLNA-based media sharing throughout the home.
News categories: ACCESS CO, AirTies, CES2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
- MarketCast partners with VIZIO to measure ad performance
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting